Fallout Friday Polls are here!
Make sure to answer each poll and leave a comment for more polls!
MAR. 10, 2017 - MAR. 17, 2017
- Trump's revised travel ban goes into effect.
- New bill to replace Obamacare (Affordable Care Act) is proposed. Democrats are heavily opposed, meaning that Republicans need to agree on what to do - and this bill probably won't get through, as the so-called "Ryancare" is critized by both sides for causing massive cost hikes for seniors.
- Eight judges of the Constitutional Court of Korea unanimously agree to uphold the impeachment of Park Guen-hye.
Last Week's Polls
- How would your enjoyment of Fallout be affected by the game being located in your city?
- Third place was less enjoyable.
- Second was that it wouldn't affect much.
- First was more, because you would like to see how Bethesda takes your city and uses it.
- In Fallout, what's your main reasoning on how bases should be nuked?
- Third was that you nuked all enemy bases.
- Second was playing without blowing up any bases.
- First was that you would blow up a location only if it didn't result in the loss of major gameplay perks.
- After playing Fallout for the first time, did playing cause you to suddenly enjoy the game's music?
- Third place was that you weren't a fan before playing, but now you are.
- Second was that you already liked that type of music.
- First was that Fallout was the first place you heard it, and now love it!
Sidenote: Of 44 voters, no one answered 'I don't like that type of music' to question 3. Unanimous enjoyment of Fallout music is the ruling!