Fallout Friday Polls are in!
Make sure to answer each poll and leave a comment!
MAR. 3, 2017 - MAR. 10, 2017
- In terms of real news, the week was pretty quiet. Want to learn more about Trump making up wiretapping stories and the media making up Russian stories? Go somewhere else, this ain't where you're gonna find it.
Last Week's Polls
Another week of record turnout: 54 votes on the top poll!
- How much would you probably enjoy a Fallout MMO?
- Third was that you would love it.
- Second was that you weren't really interested.
- First was that you'd hate it.
- Would you play Interplay's Project v13?
- Third was yes.
- Second was yes, but only if the game was non-multiplayer.
- First was no, as it doesn't own Fallout rights, making the game boring.
- What would you most want in settlements?
- Third was more quest tie-ins.
- Second was better object placement.
- First was more content in the base game over the DLCs.
This Week's Polls
If a Fallout game was created and it featured your city as the game location, would you be more or less inclined to play?
In Fallout, how much explosive destruction of locations do you prefer?
After playing Fallout for the first time, did playing cause you to suddenly enjoy the music genres used in-game?
Thanks for listening, children!”— Three Dog