Fallout Friday Polls are in!
Attendance records broken again, with 42 respondents on the top poll! Thanks everyone, let's keep it going! Answer all polls and make sure to comment!
~ Thanks to Leea for Ye Old Saturday Pölls. ~
FEB. 17, 2017 - FEB. 24, 2017
- In Memorium
- Fox News anchors Brenda Buttner and Alan Colmes die within days of each other. Buttner, host of Bulls and Bears, died of cancer at 55; Colmes, best known for his role on Hannity and Colmes from 1996 to 2009, died of a "short-lived illness" at 66.
- This week was fairly normal politics-wise, so I'll share a quote instead of news today. While discussing Trump's policies with other MSNBC anchors, Mika Brzezinski said the following:
The dangerous edges here are that... [Trump] is trying to control the media and make up his own facts... He may have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think, and that, that is our job.”— Mika Brzezinski, MSNBC
Her point was not challenged or even corrected by anyone else in the room. So thanks, MSNBC, for admitting to thought control. But hey, at least you're not fake news any more.
Last Week's Polls
- What addition to Vertibird flying would you want most in a future Fallout game?
- Third answer was a tie between 'none, I don't like Vertibird flying' and 'the ability to use my own weapons in the shotgun seat'.
- Second place was Vertibird dogfighting.
- First place was the ability to fly yourself.
- How many Easter eggs do you like in Fallout?
- Ine random schmo answered 'less'. Arrest him!
- Second place was that the current amount is exactly what it should be.
- First was more eggs!
- Do you think a 'bottlecap press' would be a good idea; basically creating ammo using caps fed to the machine?
- Third was that it was a bad idea.
- Second was that it was a great idea.
- First was that it was basically the same as the ammo press in The Pitt.
This Week's Polls
Thanks for listening, children!”— Three Dog