The 1.4 update for Fallout 4 is now in beta on Steam. To access the beta (and leave feedback), please see the instructions at the bottom of the post.
Along with support for upcoming add-on content and additional gameplay fixes, the 1.4 update includes several new features that will let you add even more character to your settlements.
The Fallout 4 1.4 update will be available on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 once it’s out of beta. We’ll have more info soon.
Support for add-ons Additional art customization added to Workshop:
- Super Mutant clutter including meat totems, meat bags and meat cart
- Raider clutter including raider poles, cages and tents
- Abstract and portrait paintings
- Variety of new signs
- More metal and wood doors variants
- General stabilit…
Read more >
The 1.3 update for Fallout 4 is available as an automatic download for all PC users on Steam and will be available later this week on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The update has several new features – including PC-specific enhancements like our new ambient occlusion setting (HBAO+) – as well as new fixes for gameplay, quests, and Workshop Mode.
- New ambient occlusion setting, HBAO+ (PC)
- New weapon debris effects (PC NVIDIA cards)
- Added status menu for settlers in your settlements
- Added ability to rotate an object you are holding with left/right triggers and pressing down on left thumbstick lets you switch the rotating axis
- Improved "ESDF" keys remapping support while in Workshop mode (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Improved performanc…
Read more >