Well, come on down! You’re the next contestant on the Saturday Polls! That’s right folks, it’s the time of week when you answer Fallout inspired questions. Now, here’s your host, MountHail!
A lot of different things this week so, I’ll just dive into it. First off, I would like to thank Yes-Man for that badass banner you all see above. He told me it only took him a few minutes, those must of been some magical minutes. Secondly, the Saturday Polls are once again sponsored by the Enclave due to an executive decision to relieve RangerMaraffko of his position. (Due to inactivity) But, before that can happen, the good people of Nukapedia have to approve it.*Also, if you would want the chance to become the new Vice President, comment below (saying something like, “I’d like to run for VP” will suffice) Thirdly, Fox will be back next week or at least he’s supposed to be back. I personally can’t wait to hear what he thinks about the United States and the guns found in Wal-Mart. Lastly, OfficialLolguy is now officially running for admin, so be sure to check that out. Wow, that’s a lot to take in... How about some poll results? *The Enclave Officials have the final say on all Enclave elections.
Last Week's Results
Question #1 I asked you all, What game had the best opening cinematic? I’m glad to see I wasn’t the only one voted for Tactics. Too bad we never get to see Chicago.
- In third with 9 votes, was Fallout 2. Can’t really say I blame you guys, A Kiss to Build a Dream on is easily one of my favorite Louis Armstrong songs.
- In second with 24 votes was Fallout: New Vegas. Some say it’s the sniper shot, others say it’s Benny... I say you all got personal vendetta against the Fiends and you like it because of the 16 hi-rez murder.
- And in first place with 29 votes, was Fallout 3! I still get chills every time I watch it and I think it might even beat Oblivion for Bethesda’s best opening cinematic.
Question #2 I asked you all about your opinions of Fantastic.
- In third place with 18 votes was He pushes buttons, turns dials, and reads numbers. That’s more than the average person at Helios One does.
- In second place with 30 votes, was He’s Fantastic! *tips fedora* I’m inclined to agree and it’s not just because I like to tip my fedora.
- In first place with an astonishing 148 votes was He’s an idiot. Maybe you guys wrote him off too quickly? I mean how many people do you know with a theoretical degree?
Question #3 You were all asked to judge the cuteness levels of Dr. Borous and Dr. Klein. Good thing Stealth Suit bring up Dr. Mobius...
- In third place with 18 votes was Dr. Borous. I would have liked him even more if he wasn’t responsible for everyone’s favorite pest, The Cazador.
- In second place with 38 votes was They all look the same to me. They clearly have varying colors of bio gel, but you all forgiven due to the meh lighting in The Think Tank.
- And in first place with 139 votes was Leave me alone Stealth Suit and stop wasting my stimpaks. Entered Big MT with around 60 stimpaks on my last playthrough... left with none. I mean come on Stealth Suit, the reason I carry all this soda with me is so I don’t have to use stimpaks. I guess it’s my fault though...
The next poll was inspired by Peace’n Hugs. (I really hope it was Peace... Can’t seem to recall exactly)
Our last poll this week comes directly from Leea.
My Random Video For The Week
Technical issues seem to be resolved... I'm proud to present an Icelandic cover of You Spin Me Right Round (Like a Record)
Well, this has been interesting. I’ve definitely enjoyed your guy’s feedback. Hearing what all of you think is without a doubt worth every second I put into these polls. As I said before, Fox should be back next week. I hope you all enjoyed me as your temporary host. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a mushroom cloud to walk into. Have a happy holocaust! Awwwaaaayy! (I hope to see you all in the comments and maybe even the Helena blogs? You know, ‘cause I’m hosting those now)