Do you feel that? It’s like a bunch of butterflies reenacting WWE tournaments in your stomach. Is it love at first sight? Nah... It’s the Saturday Polls!
As you have probably noticed, I’m not BrandonFox. I will be filling in for him while he visits the land of the brave and the home of free? Well, free or not. We do have some high quality television... nevermind. I hope you all had a wonderful love-filled day yesterday. If anyone had something special happen and they don’t mind sharing, be sure to hit up the comments. I just spent my time playing some video games and surfing the internet. There was also some vague memories about consuming a eighth of my weight in mint chocolate-chip ice cream and watching some bad movies. I guess my night could’ve gone worse, at least I didn’t cry. In other happenings, both Paladin117 and OfficialLolguy are seeking to join the administration force. So be sure to voice your opinions here and here (if you haven’t already). Well, how about some poll results?
Last Week's Results
Question #1 Fox asked, “How did you bring law back to Primm?” I still don’t know why Deputy Beagle didn’t want to be the sheriff. Maybe out of fear of being shot by Bob Marley?
- In third place with 19 votes was turning over the town to the NCR. I enjoyed how the Primm residents seemed bipolar about this option. One moment they’re praising you for bring law back to their town, then they complain about being under NCR control.
- In second with 27 votes was giving a badge to Meyers. I dunno, appointing a dude you had to go to a prison to talk to seemed a bit sketchy to me. He seemed to handle it alright though.
- And in first with 28 votes, we have reprogramming Primm Slim! He’s easily my favorite choice and protectron. I could listen to him say Yahoo! for hours, plus he has a cool looking hat.
Question #2 Everyone was asked about what position they would hold if they were in the Legion. I wouldn't mind seeing the Legion through the eyes of one of their Mongrels, it would be interesting.
- In third place with 24 votes was Explorer. Makes sense, you being a courier and all. Unfortunately, you would have to deal with NCR attempting to shoot you in the head now.
- In second with 43 votes was being a Legion slave. Don’t worry, none of you suck. It’s the Legion that sucks for limiting your 15 opportunities and wasting your potential.
- And finally, in first place, with 60 votes is... Frumentarii! I have to be honest, these guys seem to be the coolest members of Caesar's Legion. Being the eyes and ears of the mighty Caesar sounds like an exciting life.
The last question this week comes from my favorite talking armor, Stealth suit Mk II.
My Random Video For The Week
Both the Fallout: New Vegas and the 300 trailers? This is Nipton!
Welp, I hope these polls were on par from what you guys would expect from Brandon. See you all next week and hopefully in the comments.