Introduction to this week
Welcome again to the next edition of Hide and Seek with Helena! I would like to thank everyone that came out for last week’s spring break special, we will now be returning to your normal broadcast... Oh, Nevermind... This week will be a little different because I have a question to ask you guys and gals. That question is, Would you like to see Fallout 3 locations featured in correlation with the normal Fallout: New Vegas locations? There will be a poll below for you to voice your opinion and if you have any further questions or worries, feel free to post them in the comments below.
If you have any questions, concerns, problems, worries, remarks and/or suggestions, please leave them in the comments below or on my talk page, I'll be happy to answer them. I wish you the best of luck and a lot of fun in finding where Helena is hanging out this week! WOOO! No School!
- Please guess only once a day on as many pictures as you like
- Please don't forget to say in your post which picture(s) you are answering
Review last week
- Thursday(I): SerbianFalloutFan recognized Cottonwood Crater correctly, winning a Mini nuke!
- Thursday(II): Veteran Legionary recognized Chance's map correctly, winning a few 9mm rounds!
- Friday: SerbianFalloutFan recognized Cannibal Johnson's cave correctly, winning a piece of Mole Rat wonder meat!
- Saturday: Veteran Legionary recognized Nipton Town Hall correctly, winning a Legion Mongrel!
- Sunday: Anon 184.58 recognized NCR Sharecropper Farms correctly, winning a Service rifle!
- Monday: Veteran Legionary recognized El Dorado Substation correctly, winning a Override chip!
- Tuesday: SniperSparkle recognized the road outside Hoover Dam correctly, winning a Hoover Dam Snowglobe!
- Wednesday: Anon 98.125 recognized El Rey Motel correctly, winning a Nuka-Cola Victory!
Locations featured this week
The locations are from Fallout: New Vegas (and/or the official DLC's). Pictures may have been taken on a location we've been already in earlier episodes of this blog. She may be standing on a location that can't be accessed, but is clearly visible from accessible places.
Helena is a custom name given to Delilah of the Delilah MD mod by scrumpusrex, all credits involving her go to the maker of this superb mod