Introduction to this week
Welcome again to the next edition of Hide and Seek with Helena! Warmer temperatures, random thunderstorms, and Daylight Saving Time. That means it’s for the best part of spring for an American high school student, Spring Break! In true neckbeard fashion, I’ll be at home for the entire week, playing video games. But, to obtain a sense of productivity, I’ll be running this week’s blog all week as a sort of Spring Break Special... all we need now is a shark, two to three girls, a snobby white dude, and a token black guy.
If you have any questions, concerns, problems, worries, remarks and/or suggestions, please leave them in the comments below or on my talk page, I'll be happy to answer them. I wish you the best of luck and a lot of fun in finding where Helena is hanging out this week! youtu.be/dyrAkwJ6WsY
- Please guess only once a day on as many pictures as you like
- Please don't forget to say in your post which picture(s) you are answering
Review last week
- Thursday(I): BrandonFox & Theattackcorgi recognized Vault 11 correctly, each winning a unique Vault 11 Propaganda Poster!
- Thursday(II): Peace'n Hugs recognized Gun Runners correctly, winning Sleepytyme!
- Friday: Veteran Legionary recognized Northern Passage correctly, winning a Nuka-Cola Quantum!
- Saturday: BrandonFox recognized the Vikki and Vance Casino correctly, winning a Desperado Cowboy Hat!
Locations featured this week
The locations are from Fallout: New Vegas (and/or the official DLC's). Pictures may have been taken on a location we've been already in earlier episodes of this blog. She may be standing on a location that can't be accessed, but is clearly visible from accessible places.
Helena is a custom name given to Delilah of the Delilah MD mod by scrumpusrex, all credits involving her go to the maker of this superb mod