Introduction to this week
Welcome again to the new edition of Hide and Seek with Helena! Well, I visited Primm and found a puppy. So, thanks for the tip Peace. I wasn't impressed with how the pictures looked last week, so I'm now running New Vegas on ultra settings. Hope they look a little better.
If there would be any more questions, concerns, problems, worries, remarks and/or suggestions, please leave them in the comments below or on my talk page, I'll be happy to answer them. I wish you the best of luck and a lot of fun in finding where Helena is hanging out this week! Boooosh
- Please guess only once a day on as many pictures as you like
- Please don't forget to say in your post which picture(s) you are answering
Review last week
- Thursday(I): Veteran Legionary recognized Toxic Dump Site correctly, winning a few capsules of Rad-X!
- Thursday(II): Peace'n Hugs recognized Wolfhorn Ranch correctly, winning Chopper!
- Friday: Jspoelstra recognized Nelson's flag pole correctly, winning a Machete!
- Saturday: Babaganoosh13 recognized Searchlight Airport correctly, winning a Jet plane!
Locations featured this week
The locations are from Fallout: New Vegas (and/or the official DLC's). Pictures may have been taken on a location we've been already in earlier episodes of this blog. She may be standing on a location that can't be accessed, but is clearly visible from accessible places.
Helena is a custom name given to Delilah of the Delilah MD mod by scrumpusrex, all credits involving her go to the maker of this superb mod