Hear ye, hear ye! Its the one year anniversary of Leea's Saturday Polls! Hard to believe that its been one year since I took over. Its all been very fun (and still is), and they ended up being like a TV series; once a week you can watch everyone's reactions to another "episode."
Does this sound like I'm leaving? Nah. Someone'll have to find me in my hidden studio and come in guns blazing before I leave the Polls. Sort of like Queen Potema in the Elder Scrolls series, but hopefully alot better liked.
Here's to another great year of the Polls! Cheers!
This Week's Trivia
You all know about the two different versions of measuring the temperatures on your thermometer: Farenheight and Celsius (or Centigrade). But did you know that they were named after different men who discovered them? Mr. Farenheight's way of measuring was adopted in America, while Europe and a few other countries went for Mr. Celsius's way of doing it.
Last Week's Polls
Are there modern day "musicians" that you thought totally sucked and you wondered why some people loved them?
- Third was only one vote for that you liked everything. You're too open minded.
- Second was sometimes, with only three votes. Afraid pf hurting someone's feelings by telling them to "turn it down already"?
- And first was all the time. And then, to add insult to injured ears, said "musicians" make movies and books and nail polish and jewelry and clothes and....
Would you prefer a full game map of "okay" map markers, or would you prefer a sparser map of amazing locations?
- Third was one guy who said that he hated game maps, 'cause they were too confusing. How else are they gonna make 'em? Sorted by town, village, etc.?
- Second was amazing map locales. Sure, New Vegas had some good locations, but I'll never forgive them for all those totally useless scavenger shacks!
- And first was half and half. Would you like some sugar with your coffee? ... Oh, this is about game locations? Sorry.
Ever wanted to punch Moira Brown in the face for her dumb quotes?
- Third was all the time. Quit telling me you stitched a damn smiley face in my side!
- Second was sorta. Do that quest enough times in a row, you'll get angry right quick.
- And first was that you could never do that to someone so cheery. I used to think that too. But then I got more and more irritated, and mentally planting her face on every raider didn't do the trick anymore, so I saved, beat the holy hell out of her, then reloaded.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!