I binge-watch, and I don't care if you think that's bad!
What's "binge-watching"? Its when I get season 9 of Supernatural for fifteen bucks when it had been 45 forever' and I watched 23 episodes (the whole season) in five days. If it had been up to me, I would've watched it all even sooner that that, but mom and dad firmly don't believe in binge-watching. They like to watch one episode a day, so the season would have lasted them 23 days. I'd been waiting forever (OK, a year, but when you're waiting for something you really want, it seems like eternity), so I binge-watched! I actually binge-watch everything I like that's on DVD. Only kind of binge I do. Binge on food and you'll be fat!
This Week's Trivia
You know where the word "candidate" came from? It actually stems from "candidatus," a Latin word meaning "a person dressed in white," which was what a Roman polititian wore when he was trying to impress voters.
Last Week's Results
If the foods in the Fallout Universe were real, would you have the guts (no pun intended) to eat them?
- Third was "Yeah! They sound so great!" If there was a chance that the Blamco mac 'n cheese wasn't stale, I might actually try some. I love mac 'n cheese.
- Second was only fresh stuff! Beware of eating fresh jalapeno peppers. I did that once, and my mouth burned forever.
- And first is only some of them! Does that include Fallout's version of Twinkies?
Do you believe that the Forecaster's reading of the Courier in New Vegas was foreshadowing the Wild Card ending being the canon ending of the game? (Modified from BrandonFox's idea)
- Third was paying the money but then not paying attention! That was me, too. I payed the cash, but then I stared at his headgear the whole time and thought "I want that!"
- Second was "They were just hints, dude." 'Cause there's nothing like hints toward stuff that boggles the mind...
- And first is "It all boils down to player choice!" Let's hope that choice doesn't include an egomaniac. -ahem- Caesar -ahem-
Should clothing provide some protection, like in Fallout 3, or no protection, like in Fallout: New Vegas?
- Third was no protection! Because gambling attire shouldn't protect you from a chainsaw.
- Second was only on certain heavy clothing. Anything with leather would protect you from blunt damage or knives, right? ... Right?
- And first is "Some protection!" I missed that from Fallout 3. you could wear a Spring Outfit and still be (somewhat) protected from knife slashes.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week! If you have any ideas, leave them on my talk page!