A hello to you all again!
I feel sorry for someone who wears boy-band jewelry, like One Direction bracelettes or Justin Bieber charm necklaces. The worst part is that I'm not joking. "Haha! That was a funny one, Leea!" No. I'm really serious, there's really jewelry like that, I saw it for sale. Just like there was Jonas Brothers jewelry. There's also Justin Bieber nail polish (no kidding) and perfume for women (still not kidding). Name-branding has got to quit somewhere, don't you think? It can only go on for so long (or on so many things) before people get tired of it.
This Week's Trivia
Why go elsewhere to be cheated when you can come here?”— Ad in Burns (Ore.) paper
Why go anywhere to be cheated?
Last Week's Results
Would you like the Followers of the Apocalypse to appear in the next Fallout game?
- Third was just mentioning them. Because helping people should always be an afterthought.
- Second is just a couple members of the organization should be encountered. Let's hope that person doesn't develop an ego problem.
- And first was please, please bring them back! Should it be an off-shoot? Or some newer members of the original?
How would you feel if the next game had no DLCs?
- Third was a tie of 8 people (including meself) that said "YAY!!" and 8 folks that said they wanted unlockable content. 'Cause it always seems that once they introduce DLCs, no one cares about the main game anymore...
- Second was only wanting another Fallout! Because when you're addicted, you're addicted.
- And first was "NNNOOOO!" Should that be also in bold, underlined, and italics?
What kind of location would you want more of in the next Fallout game, indoor or outdoor?
- Third was outdoor locations! Does that include those drive-in theaters? I thought they were boring.
- Second was that it made no difference! I guess I should have had another option, "Why? The developers do what they want anyway!" That would have cleared up any confusion.
- And first was more of both! Include more of those useless locales (-ahem- scavenger shacks in New Vegas -ahem-) and I think I'll get out my gauss rifle to teach those devs a lesson!
This Week's Polls
That's all for this week!
That's all, folks! If you have any ideas, leave them on my talk page!