Coming to you from South Mississippi, it is me again, your Beloved Poll Hostess!
Well, I may not be yet, but I intend to be up there with Yes-Man someday.
Since the Ten Year Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina is tomorow, I will be posting a special blog then, about what happened during and after. Hell of a time that was.
This Week's Trivia
Lewis wins and loses Union suit”— Headline from San Antonio Express
It can only be one way or the other!
Last Week's Results
Have you ever done a playthrough of Fallout: New Vegas and played no casino games or Caravan whatsoever?
- Third was 5 people who intended to stay away from the bright lights of the Strip, but caved in the end. Behave yourself or the Securitrons will make you pay.
- Second was 62 votes of "No! I love gambling!" I think I have a Hotline number you could call about your problem, but I need to find it. Maybe its behind all of these casino chips...
- And first is YES! You must have lots of money on hand from not gambling, 'cause I lost count of all the caps I lost at Freeside...
What if aliens appeared in the next Fallout game?
- Third was that it'd be so cool. Maybe could even hijack a alien ship and rain destruction on the land!
- Second was 22 votes of "just a reference." But I wanna visit a crash location, too!
- First was that it would totally depend on how they appeared in the game. As long as they don't appear as overlords or dancing in exposing outfits on the Strip, I'm OK with it.
Did you preorder the Pip-Boy Edition of Fallout 4? (from BrandonFox)
- Third was 24 votes of Yes! You paid alot of money for something you'll never wear in real life.
- Second was "It was out of stock by the time I got to the website!" Remeber: you can always look on Ebay a couple years later and get one there. I've seen it too many times to count.
- And first was "Its too expensive!" The money they charge for special editions these days is outrageous. Best to just buy the standard edition. Or wait a year (or two) and get it real cheap!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! If you have any ideas, leave them on my talk page!