And its me again, your lord and master! Or would it be "mistress"? Whatever. Here I am anyway!
This issue is late, because the power went out at 3:00 this morning! I layed there for an hour before finally falling asleep again, and after waking up at 5, everything had gotten a wrench in the works. You might ask "Why do you wake up so early, anyway?" Well, mom and dad believe in that old saying "Early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.", so they like to wake me up at 4:00 in the morning. All I know is that it leaves me tired for most of the day. Didn't make it any better that dad loudly laughed at my bleary eyes this morning, either.
This Week's Trivia
Look out for the zombies!
Last Week's Results
Do you wish that there were more Legion quests in Fallout: New Vegas?
- Third was Heck no! with 18 votes! Must've been the outright slavery that turned them off. Mostly me, too.
- Second was 25 votes that rewards would have been good! At least the NCR gives you stuff. Even for the tiny quests. Stop being a skinflint, Caesar!
- And first was HELL YES!! If the Legion had given me more stuff, I might have actually done more stuff for them. But they didn't, so...
How long did it take you to find all of the locations (both marked and unmarked) in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas?
- Third was 26 people who found them all on thier first playthrough! I have to ask, how do you make your other playthroughs exciting? You found everything already!
- Second is 55 votes of taking some time to find 'em all. You put your time into more important things, such as doing quests for people who don't give rewards afterwards.
- And first, with only one more vote that second, is "I still haven't found them all yet!" There's still some places I've read about that I intend to find. Someday.
Have you ever thought an NPC looked like another NPC, like a named character looked like a generic NPC?
- Third is "All the time!" Was it just me, or did all of the Legion soldiers look the same as the NCR soldiers?
- Second was 15 folks who never noticed! Not one for details, eh?
- And a resounding 111 votes was some of them do look alike! Nameless Legion and NCR soldiers, I'm looking at you. And all the old men. Somehow they all looked the same.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for now! If you have any ideas, leave them on my talk page!