It is me again, your not-so-new Poll Hostess! I cannot believe that I've been doing this for four weeks now. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that time seems to be going too fast!
I was looking through an old woman's magazine I had (it was from last year), and the way they were talking about crop tops is that you have to wear one, because "fashion" dictated it. So what? I've never been that kind of person, so I've never worn those kind of shirts. If everyone followed "fashion," they'd spend thousands of dollars (or whatever your country's currency is) on changing their wardrobe, because the stuff they bought earlier that year is no longer "cool." Better you just find out what works for you and stick with it, like I did long ago.
This Week's Trivia
The feature of the day's program was a paper by Jim Corcoran, on "Banking, Its Origins and Development Through from the Roman Empire to the Present Day." Two minutes were given Jim to handle this task and he handled it splendidly.”— From a Rotary report in a Michigan weekly
That must mean that he was talking as fast as the "fine print" in those radio ads. That's alot of stuff to go through in two minutes!
Last Week's Results
Would you like a quest in the next Fallout game where you could help someone (or a faction) set up a radio station, and find music for the station to broadcast?
- Third place goes to Other! Mostly people want to incorporate thier own music in the Fallout game. Eh. I think it would ruin the experience to hear One Direction while drooling over 50's style cars and wearing poodle skirts, but that's me.
- Second place is Yes!! of 14 votes. I'd have kicked out some of that western music and added some big band!
- And a resounding 127 people of Both! Might be the way to go, you can hear stuff while picking up your fave music to add to your own station!
Would you have liked to play with the pinball machine at Point Lookout in Fallout 3 and the Mt. Charleston Resort in Fallout: New Vegas?
- Third place was 14 votes of Nah. Do you have a gambling addiction, or something? Must be.
- Second place was 66 votes of that would have been so cool. Still bummed they didn't implement that! Only other non-gambling game there was was Lucky Horseshoes, but that took so long that I think my hair grew out a foot by the time the game finished.
- And as first place there were 80 folks that didn't even know there was one! I was like that too. But then I read about it here, and I went to go find it!
Who should be the new Mayor/President of Nukapedia capital? (modified from Thecoldboringguy157's idea)
- Third was JASPER42 with 26 votes! Used to be a Poll host, but then he must've missed Dr. Li when she went to therapy for alcoholism, because he left just a few issues later.
- Second is Agent C, with 35 votes! One of the other users who registered here before I did, and is still active! You know you've been around a long time when you registered in 2008! I registered a year later, in 2009.
- And first is "Who the heck are these people?" with 49 votes! 'Cause there's nothing like feeling good about yourself, and then someone says they don't even know who you are.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's it again for this week! If you have any ideas for me, just put them on my talk page!