It is I, Leea, coming to you now from her home, South Mississippi! Where right now it is so hot you could cook an egg on the sidewalk. Well, where I live there are no sidewalks, and I'm also a vegetarian, so instead I sear my fingers on the metal side-gate when I go to get the mail in the afternoon.
Thankfully, it has rained for the past two days, giving a respite from the airless-sweaty-closet feeling of outside. Unfortunately, the inside was only a little bit better, because the atic fan busted last year and dad hasn't fixed it yet. Warm atics=nice warm house in winter. Warm atics in summer=torture. Well, maybe not torture, but it never seems like the fans and air conditioner make that much of a difference.
This Week's Trivia
Well, that must mean that Armageddon wasn't that bad, because we are all still here!
Last Week's Results
Do you think that the rewards for completing some of the challenges in Fallout: New Vegas were puny compared to the difficulty of the challenge itself?
- Third place is a tie of 15 votes between "Challenges are supposed to be hard!" and "If I complete one, whatever." Quite the difference, there! Personally, it always seemed like there was a never-ending list of challenges.
- Second place is 36 people who never payed attention! How much more stuff do you never pay atention to? Is it because you got shot in the head, or something?
- And first place is 81 votes where hard challenges should give great rewards. What's the point of doing something if you can't even get anything in return? Even unmarked quests give rewards!
Would you want underwater combat in the next Fallout game?
- Third place is 28 people who say Hell Yes! If someone grabs your leg and pulls you under and you drown, don't come crying to me!
- Second place is 53 votes of "I don't know!" Nothing like a little indecision to make you even more indecisive.
- And first place is one vote more than second place, with only certain water creatures. Bring your scuba diving gear, and hope someone doesn't cut the air tubes!
Would you like the next Fallout game to have even more weapons than Fallout: New Vegas?
- Third place was Other! I can't think of anything witty to say, so let's move on!
- Second place is yet another tie, with 21 people wanting a great storyline above all and 21 more just a few more than New Vegas. Both mixed together might be the best.
- And first takes the cake of 107 votes of the more the better! If the story sucks, don't say I didn't tell you that storylines were better than weapons!
This Week's Polls
That's all for this week, folks!
Hope you liked it all. If you have any ideas for Polls, please put them on my talk page!