Yes, it is me again, your new Poll Hostess! I can't believe how fast that week went by. I think we're in a time warp or something...
Its been a while since I've gone target shooting, though holding a warm gun in my hands in a summer heat wave doesn't really get my blood pumping (I shoot in my backyard, not a range). Maybe I'll do it when it starts to cool down.
Have any of you done target practice? I'm talking not just firearms, but BB guns, Air guns, crossbows, you name it. I'd started archery a few years ago myself, and, let me tell you: Do not shoot an arrow up into the air to see how far it will go! I did that once when I just stared out, and the arrow went on forever and almost got lost in the weeds across the street. I have a big yard, so it went at least 200 feet to get across the street. Thankfully, the arrow had neon orange veins, so I could see the arrow poking out of the tangled underbrush. Even the cheapest arrows are 3 bucks nowadays, so that would have been wasted money.
This week's Trivia
This country should remember especially the last words that Goethe uttered: "More light."
His eyes were closing. But ours are are open, light is abundant, there is no reason why we should scmfwy, shrdlu shrdlu shrdlu mfwet.”— Erie (Pa.) Dispatch-Herald
Any of you know what "scmfwy" is? Or "shrdlu"? What about "mfwet"? No? Me neither. Let's just hope it's not something real and would be on a gameshow and you're being asked the 50,000 dollar question.
Last Week's Results
Have you ever done a playthrough without recruiting any companions whatsoever?
- Third place goes to "Yes! I do it all the time!" with 23 votes. You like being like that pic of the Vault Dweller going on his own, eh?
- Second place was sometimes, with 40 votes. I'd intended to, but I'd never gotten around to it, but apparently you guys did!
- And with a majority of 98 votes was never wanting to be alone! Because the the wind sounds so lonesome when it whistles through the cacti when you're by yourself in the middle of nowhere.
How did you handle the Misfits?
- Third place was 15 people who don't even know who they are. I guess that means that the Misfits aren't even "So bad they're good."
- Second place was making everybody understand each other via O'Hanrahan's advice. Maybe now Razz will stop seeing Mags as a Gomorrah prostitute candidate!
- And first was a resounding 107 votes of taking Mags' advice and helped them with their Guns and Explosives! Someday, t-they c-c-c-ould replace T-T-T-T-en of S-S-pades.
Do you wish that snowglobes in Fallout: New Vegas had given bonuses when picked up?
- With 25 votes was choosing what you could boost, coming in third place. No doubt there would have been some sort of bug with that, and people would have found out ways to cheat! Not that there's anything wrong with cheating... Silence means you agree, right? ... Hello?
- Second place is 30 people who said that it was just fine as is! You could look at the upside, you do get 2,000 caps. But with New Vegas' inflation, what's 2,000 caps? Not what it was in Fallout 3!
- And first place is 93 votes of wanting SPECIAL bonuses! "But Dr. Usanagi, I only have one arm left, and you're telling me I have to pay another?!" And Barter doesn't lower the price, either!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's it again for this week! If you have any Poll ideas, just put them on my talk page!