Its been quite a while since I've done a Special Edition, so here it is. It was partly inspired by a comment by StormRider a couple Editions or so ago about folk remedies, and my general knowledge about the subject. So, enjoy!
This Week's Trivia
An old folk remedy for a stuttering child was that you would slap their face smartly with a piece of raw liver.
Me thinks that the shock of the slap would do a heck of a lot more than a slab of icky liver. I wonder where the hell that came from!
Last Week's Polls
Do you think that O.J. should have got out on parole?
- Third was you don't know. Read up on the subject. Its not that hard to find. One biography's headline was even: "Football star, actor, and murderer."
- Second was that his butt should have stayed behind bars. 9 years did him no good in the personality department. He should have gone on longer. Probably didn't help none that he was given things that the other prisoners weren't.
- And first was that you don't care. And here he might have thought that people would love to see him out of the slammer, when most don't either know him or don't care.
Are you a one house kind of player, or a many house kind of player?
- Third was a triple tie of Comment, no houses, and two houses. I tend to keep much of my things on my back until I find a house, even to the point of being overencumbered when I know that I should just sell the offending items when they are easily obtained anyway.
- Second was many houses, because they are a status symbol! You might not get to be the kind of person in real life, but you can live the "dream" in a game.
- And first was one house. Me, too. I tried to have more than one house packed with stuff, but lost track of which house had which stuff.
Do you use chems often?
- Third was never! The Followers of the Apocalypse would be very, very proud of you.
- Second was once in a while, just for bonuses. I used Turbo every so often just for the interesting feeling, and Hydra for curing limbs, but other than that, I didn't use much of anything.
- And first was you only sell them for caps. They're weightless, worth lots of money, and quite prevalent. Why not? Nothin' stopping anybody!...including the Followers of the Apocalypse.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!