I had considered making a special April Fool's day issue - not the one up now - where I would type enough text for the preview to make it sound like I was quitting, then when you saw the actual whole blog I would say that I wasn't and April Fools! but then I thought that sounded kinda cruel, so you guys get a different version, instead.
This Week's Trivia
NASA's Mariner I mission to Venus in June 1962 had to be aborted when the rocket went off course four minutes later after it had took off. The investigation discovered it had failed because there was an omission of a single hyphen in the flight computer's launch program, and the punctuation error cost - at that time - 18.5 million dollars to fix. In today's inflation, it would be over 400 million.
Imagine what the average joe could do with all that dough. Instead we have scientists to waste our tax dollars for us.
Last Week's Polls
If you're a man and reading this, do you ever ask for directions when you need to?
- Third was that you never ask for directions, because those Rules count. Asking for help doesn't make you any less a man, you know. You'll get to where you need to go faster, and have less arguments with significant others when you get there/get home.
- Second was only when you were utterly lost. We about did that once (utterly lost) and what did dad do? He still wouldn't ask for directions. Help!
- And first was a tie between that you do all the time, because those Rules don't matter, and you ask your GPS for directions. One: StormRider had a great point about the so-called "Rules," and two: You don't have to deal with irritated passengers that yell "Just ask for directions already!" because I know that one all too well...
Have you ever had a moment in a game where you regretted something you've done?
- Third was one person who said he didn't remember. Maybe all those people who said in past Polls "I don't remember" finally trickled down to just one person saying he didn't remember! Maybe one day they'll all finally remember! Hey, a girl can dream.
- Second was once or twice. I regretted those two times I joined the Thieves Guild, and never did it again to date.
- And first was quite a bit. Funny how we get so immersed and involved in things that aren't even real. Mom would tell you all to get a life. I say its good to get involved in something.
Ever thought that it was weird to have perks but no skills to go along with them in Fallout 4?
- Third was that you don't have Fallout 4. Me neither, but that option is there for the people that do.
- Second was that you never really thought about it before. Not one for analyzing things, eh?
- And first was totally! Doesn't make any sense to me, either. Why have a perk for melee weapons when there isn't even any skill to go along with it? I can't wrap my head around that one.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!