I get most of my clothes from either sales (like really a sale) or thrift shops. Before you start thinking that I walk around in ragged knock-offs, let me tell you that you can get some really nice things at Goodwill, for instance. I got a coat worth 300 dollars once...for only 3 bucks, and commonly get forty-fifty dollar clothes for 5 to 6 bucks. I am not ashamed to say this. I think it should be worth boasting that you saved money. No?
This Week's Trivia
The first microwave oven, which appeared in 1947, was almost 6 ft tall, weighed a third of a ton, and cost $5,000.
Not exactly consumer-friendy.
Last Week's Polls
How do you eat cucumbers?
- Third was raw. Dad thinks I'm nuts, but the saying "cool as a cucumber" is true: they're quite cooling and refreshing...without condiments.
- Second was pickled. Mushy pickles: blegh. Firm, crunchy pickles? Yum.
- And first was you don't eat them at all. You're missing out. You should try them sometime.
Should there be another children-only city, like Little Lamplight, in another game?
- Third was it was too dark and damp. Even with ambient lighting all the way up and the Pip-boy light on, I still couldn't see into some places. I wouldn't be surprised if when the kids came out in the light of the wastes, they'd be half-blinded by the sun.
- Second was you really liked that place. It was...interesting, I'll give you that. I wish there had been more merchants, though.
- And first was only if there were less kids who were jerks. Bethesda must get off on making brats. I know I wanted to take more than half of them over my knee and give them some discipline.
Do you like how they changed the walking/running animations from Fallout 3 to Fallout: New Vegas?
- Third was they changed? They totally did. The male's was more realistic; the female's looked like they were walking with a stick up their ass. Not cool.
- Second was you don't notice because you play in first person all the time. I used to, as well, but then decided that I liked fighting in third-person for the extra animations.
- And first was they were more realistic! Blegh. Thoughts are previously mentioned.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! Leave any ideas for me on my talk page!