I don't keep a journal or a diary. I know, I know, I can write here about my thoughts, and I can write chapters and chapters about my characters in my fan fiction, but I can't write about myself...to myself. I live in that weird irony.
This Week's Trivia
One of the most famous children's books, Dr Seuss' "Green Eggs And Ham," was written as a result that someone bet that he couldn't write a book that used only 50 different words.
As it turns out, you totally can. I wonder if you could use even less...?
Last Week's Polls
Does your hair turn into a frizzball in humid weather?
- Third was yeah, unfortunately. I think the worst thing is that someone you know (whoever that could be) would then point and laugh at your condition. Its not fair.
- Second was comment! Some people have frizzy hair all the time. I guess I can be glad that I'm not you...
- And first was that you have no problem with it. I envy you!
You traded the last of your caps for that really cool-looking laser rifle, but as soon as you go try it out in a combat situation, it breaks. The dealer said that it was a perfect condition weapon. You...
- Commented on what you'd do. Either way, he'd regret that he sold you that crummy rifle!
- Second was that you'd leave the junk rifle next to his (recently) dead body. He'd regret it even more that way!
- And first was demand a refund. Make sure you bring a back-up weapon in case he hired guards since you bought the thing!
Would you like to be able to choose the player character's height in the next game?
- Third was comment! Like special perks or abilities for different heights. I can see multiple characters as midgets, because they got a Sneaking bonus...
- Second was that you don't notice. How can you not notice?! Have you been in the Jet or Skooma?!
- And first was that would be great! You can customize so much with your face or hair, why not your height? It makes no sense.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!