Today is really humid, and the inevitable has happened: my hair got really frizzy. I wish it wouldn't do that, but it is more or less out of my control. My bangs and bun have - almost - turned into blond afros. "But why not use some sort of frizz ease stuff?" Yeah, I know they make it, but I'd rather not have odd chemicals in my hair (and on my scalp). I'll just use headbands until the system that's causing it passes over.
This Week's Trivia
There's an old headache remedy that involves heat. If you have a headache, so the remedy goes, you can put your (bare) feet into a tub of as-hot-as-you-can-stand water to make the blood rush down that way, easing your headache. Washing your hands (or washing dishes) in hot water seems to work, too. Or taking a hot shower and keeping your head out of the water somewhat works, as well. I can verify that the remedy works most of the time (for me, at least), so maybe you will have similar results with it.
Last Week's Polls
Do you live where you could get hurricanes/typhoons?
- Third was you get them after they're done with the coast. You're lucky, you only get some wind and rain.
- Second was yeah. Nature can be really lovely (fall, for instance), or she can be a bitch, with hurricanes and other natural disasters.
- And first was nah. But something else will get you! Mark my words on that!
What if there was no Reputation and/or Karma in the next game?
- Third was you want no way of tracking your exploits. It'll be easier to flee the aftermath of that shooting spree in McCarran...
- Second was just Reputation. I think New Vegas was allright, but I didn't like that reputation, once gotten to a certain point (like mixed rep) was more or less permanent.
- And first was wanting both. Because you can be a Good Karma character yet still have a negative rep with the Vegas Strip and the Boomers.
Which AER9 laser rifle did you prefer? The one from Fallout 3, or New Vegas?
- Third was a tie between comment and you don't bother with Energy Weapons. Good logic, I suppose. The ammo can be harder to find if you solely use lasers over bullets.
- Second was that you loved them both. I loved that the laser rifle was more prevalent in New Vegas so I could sell it for money, and I loved the one in Fallout 3 for its durability.
- And first was New Vegas'. The lore states that the rifle is supposed to be really durable. Why the hell did they change it? It went from being one of the most durable weapons in the game to being one of the least.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!