Only very rarely do I wake up in the morning and feel awake and refreshed. Mom and dad think I should be, because I got 7 or so hours of sleep, but that's almost never the case. I think I can only remember 3 times in my life that I've gotten out of bed and not been tired. They say that they have an excuse because they work hard all day and I don't do that kind of work, but they don't know all the mental work I put into things. That can be just as tiring as physical labor.
This Week's Trivia
There was a study a few years ago that found when you get a massage, it boosts your immune system. If you don't want to have to pay someone (which can get hefty), you can get your spouse/significant other/parent or even do it yourself. Not quite the same when you do it yourself (you can't reach all the places), but it still feels good.
Last Week's Polls
What do you think pets think about when they just sit there?
- Third was that they think about what you should be feeding them. Cheese all the time? I know they like cheese, but that's too expensive. They'll have to be happy with the occasional treat.
- Second was that they zone out. Pets are great at this. Mom also accuses me of "zoning out" all the time. I don't zone out! I think deeply about things I want to do/write/etc. Almost never do I have an empty mind.
- And first was that they think you should come of and pet them, instead of walking away. Sometimes I do. Sometimes I talk to them, instead. Sometimes I just greet them. A third of a chance for any of them to happen. All three could happen, as well. Depends on what I'm doing at the moment.
Would you like in the next game that you could craft your armor from raw materials, and the higher the Repair skill, the better the armor?
- Third was that you only want ready-made armor and clothing. Except when you get ugly armor, you'll wish that you could have crafted something else...
- Second was hell yeah! Was I the only one who wanted to take that trench coat duster from the NCR's faction armor and place it with the Chinese Stealth Armor? No? It would have been great to swap out items to other armors, though.
- And first was only if you could customize it afterwards. Skyrim got alot of the crafting stuff down, but it irked me that you couldn't choose a color for it. I mean, you can dye bones in the real world practically any color, so why couldn't you dye armor made from Dragon Scales and Bones another color? It's unseemly.
Ever thought a quest had a cheesy name, and you could have thought of better?
- Third was a tie between all the time and comment. What, were the developers "zoning out" like the cats?
- Second was that they're fine. Some are okay, some are not. I think less of New Vegas' quests should have been named after songs.
- And first was sometimes. Aside from some of the quests I commented about last issue, "The Dark Brotherhood Forever" also reminds me of the Eclipse Asari shouts in Mass Effect 2. "Eclipse forever!" Oi.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
'That's all this week. If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!