When I see one of my pets just sitting there, the thought that always crosses my mind is "What do they think about when they just sit there?" I mean, what do they think about? What is there to think about when you're an animal and you don't have to worry about where to get food and you're in a safe yard? What do you think?
This Week's Trivia
The West African state of Benin lost its entire air force due to an errant golf shot in 1988. Metthieu Boya, a ground tech and avid golfer, was practising on the airfield during his lunchtime break when he punted a ball. The ball struck the windshield of a jet fighter preparing to take off, causing it to swerve into the country's other four jets that were lined up on the runway. All five aircraft were write-offs.
He should have golfed somewhere else.
Last Week's Polls
Ever played an April Fool's joke on someone?
- Third was only if you got something great planned. How long does it take you to plan them? When I was going to do the spoof I talked about, the thought just popped into my head.
- Second was once in a while. If someone does it every year, I would think that people would catch on and start to think that its another joke, and then where would you be?
- And first was you never do. A bunch of humorless people you are!
If you did, did they find it funny? Or not?
- Third was they were clueless. When they don't get it that bad, is it even worth it to try to explain it?
- Second was a tie between comment and that they loved it. Better that they love it and laugh with you than giving you the silent treatment...like my mom did one time.
- And first was that they were miffed that you did that to them. See comment above.
Did someone ever play an April Fools joke on you? Was it funny, or did you find it distastefull?
- Third was no one does that to you, and you're fine with it. Some jokes are cruel, I'll give you that.
- Second was another tie between yes and it was funny and they did and it wasn't funny. What opposites there.
- And first was that you don't remember. Damn! And here I'd thought that I'd left you guys in the dust!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! If you have nay ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!