I've never been one to wear facepaint. This includes stuff you can wear at holidays (more or less 4th of July). Think me weird, but I've always had a fear that once put on, it would not come off. Yeah, I know, that sounds crazy, but that fear is there. I've tried to reason with it, but I still can't have my face painted. What about you?
This Week's Trivia
George Washington is one of the Founding Fathers of the United States, but did you know that he was actually not a father? Scholars and historians generally agree that he became sterile when he contracted Scarlett Fever when he was young. He tried to have children, but never could. So what about the children you see in paintings of his family? They were his wife's, Martha Washington, from her marriage previously.
Last Week's Polls
What do you think of Daylight Savings time?
- Third was huh? What? You didn't understand the rather simple question?
- Second was you don't really care. It doesn't have much impact on life anymore, so why bother implementing it?
- And first was that you hate it. I think its a government conspiracy to keep us under control. Why else keep something around that has no use whatsoever?
What makes a great game?
- Third was something else! I admit that it was a simple poll, but it was supposed to spark your imagination!
- Second was a tie between the story and all of the above. You can have dated graphics (New Vegas) but a great story and thus a great game!
- And first was a combination of the above. Although graphics can be great, I like a great story too. You might have stunning graphics, but if there is no emersion, what's the point?
Ever went on a killing spree in a game just for the hell of it?
- Third was that you never got up the nerve. Go ahead and do it! Its not like the cops or anyone is gonna come after you for your murder spree...
- Second was a tie between Comment and you hated yourself afterward. My first killing spree was the tenth time I turned to a werewolf in Skyrim, and I loved it. I got to terrorize everyone who ever annoyed me, and when I reverted, no one remembered! Whoo!
- And first was I loved it! I do them regularily...provided that I save beforehand. Then: Die, annoying people! Die!! Or suffer, in the case of essential characters, like Delphine. I beat her so many times that if she were real, she'd be in the hospital with broken bones.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week. If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!