I don't know about you, but I don't like Daylight Savings time. I just get used to the "old" time, and then I'm supposed to switch it over again. Does anyone know which is the original time? I think they (the old "they") like it that way: you'll never know which is the real time, the one nature goes by. Is it Daylight Savings time, or when it ends? Why do they have to do this? Its nonsense. What's wrong with non-Daylight Savings time?
This Week's Trivia
Charles Buchinski is supposd to own his stage name due to a traffic light in Los Angeles. Driving down Hollywood Boulevard, he had to stop for a red light. He had happened to stop at the intersection of Bronson Avenue, and liked the sound of it.
And Charles Bronson was born.
Last Week's Polls
Do "aliens" ever visit your residence?
- Third was that you don't mind. Do they ever get into your garbage cans and scatter the contents? Then you'll mind.
- Second was you don't think so. Better check. I think I saw a furry tail!
- And first was that you don't have any of them where you live. Are you sure? Raccoons are practically everywhere. And I mean everywhere.
Is there a race (I.e., Caucasian, Asian, etc.) that you have NOT played yet in the Fallout series?
- Third was one or two. You know I still haven't played a Hispanic yet? I've played everything else, and I just can't make myself play one.
- Second was does it matter? Of course it does! It might not give starting effects like the Elder Scrolls series, but it does matter to some degree.
- And first was a bunch. It took me a long time to get around to playing the rest (except for Hispanic), but I got around to it eventually.
Did you ever wish you could have joined the Talon Company in Fallout 3?
- Third was no way! You hated those guys! Me too. They seemed to always come upon you when you least needed it, but at least you could sell their stuff afterwards and make a nice profit.
- Second was only if there had been benefits for joining. Special armor? Interesting quests? Special perks? Occam's Razor you can get by killing the commander, so that wouldn't really be considered a "reward" for joining, since you can get it by...other means.
- And first was you don't need to, because all your stuff is better than theirs. Too true. You can be a power-armored badass with a Gatling laser, or with Reilly's Rangers combat armor and a Fat Man!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!