I am a sore loser. I admit this freely, because I know that I'm a sore loser. I flip out when I don't win in games, if its cards, digital, or board games. I'm like Calvin out of Calvin and Hobbes, I yell in frustration and want to destroy something. I wanted to flip the Blackjack tables in New Vegas and attack the dealers...in fact, I did a couple of times (attacking, not flipping tables, because you can't do that), considering that Reputation on The Strip is so meaningless. When I don't win at UNO on my old flip phone, it plays a super annoying tune accompanied by bold letters "YOU LOSE" and I want to crack the phone in half. I swear and cuss at the TV screen when I die in video games, and dad tells me to knock it off, because its just a game. I used to cry in frustration when I'd play Monopoly with dad, because he was merciless and rubbed it in my face that I was losing. Likely why I don't play anything with him anymore; I couldn't stand his "thumbing his nose at me" attitude about it. Just remembering that makes me angry all over again...
This Week's Trivia
In according to the other week's trivia (the one about the newspaper), there resides in a museum in California a lead plate dicovered in the 1930s that was etched by Sir Francis Drake in the 1600s claiming the land for Elisabeth I. Some scholars said England could have back the plate, while others even said that they could have the little bit of coast the plate was found on. I say something else: how about we trade the lead plate for our first newspaper?
Last Week's Polls
Will you watch the inauguration of Trump?
- Third was that you live in another country, so no. Russians watched it! They even had a whole channel dedicated to it, from what I hear.
- Second was hell no. You'll suffer through his four years like I suffered through Obama's eight.
- And first was totally! It was great! Except for the needlless jabs by the media. They were - and are, still - shameless.
What do you think of "overkill" weapons? (Experimental MIRV, etc.)
- Third was we need less! Perhaps they'd only have one and it'd be at the end of a robot and feral ghoul infested building, like the Experimental MIRV.
- Second was comment! What was Comment again? Was it that you don't really use them? I don't remember. Terrible of me, I know.
- And first was we need more! I love when you can save, blow everyone to pieces, then reload and everyone doesn't know what happened! Whoo!
What sort of voice acting for a player character do you prefer?
- Third was that the devs don't give us a choice. I know they don't, but you do have favorites, yes?
- Second was partial, like grunting in pain. Am I the only one who laughed at Jack and Subject Delta in the Bioshock series when they got hurt? ... No...? Must just be me, then...
- And first was fully voiced characters. I liked the fully voiced player character in Evil Within and Mass Effect 2 (yes, I have the middle of the series). Downside of fully voiced characters though is that they might not say what you would say, or how you would say it.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week. If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!