Ever thought snow was fun? There's a chance we will get some today, but slim. Sure, snow can be fun (I've gotten into a few snow ball fights when it did), but its a little too cold for my taste. And it gets your clothes and coat wet when it melts. Mostly the snow that we get is a kind of small, hard ice granules, not the fluffy white stuff.
This Week's Trivia
In 1964, hairspray surpassed lipstick as the most popular cosmetic ad.
Must've been all them beehive hairdo's.
Last Week's Polls
Ever had someone pronounce/spell your first or last (or both) name wrong?
- Third was happened only once. Lucky for you!
- Second was never happens. You must have an easy-to-spell name, like Sally or Dave or John.
- And first was all the time, but it really doesn't really bother me. Do you use anger management? Should I...? ... Nah...I'm just fine.
Should skill books and magazines have some readable content (like in Elder Scrolls), or no viewable content, the way they are now?
- Third was comment! I'd like to have pages to read. Less guesswork on my part.
- Second was depends on how much of the book was readable. Am I the only one who would have liked to crack open Guns and Bullets? Read old gun articles? Cool!
- And first was Yeah! Yay! Some books in Elder Scrolls only have like a page or two that you can read, but at least there's no guessing on what could be inside that increases your skills.
Should the next game have more "mini games," such as gambling or cards, or Pip-Boy games?
- Third was no! Hey, you can waste enough time hacking a terminal or picking a lock!
- Second was you loved that stuff! I still can't play Caravan, no matter how many guides I read on the subject. Waste 'o time, there.
- And first was just a few. 'Cause when there's only a few, they seem more special, no?
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!