Its cold outside (40 degrees Farenheight). Yes, I know that it is normal this time of year, but it all depends on what kind of cold you can stand and ... which kinds you can't. Me? I prefer cold and still. No wind to blow through your clothes and coats. And if you're not wearing a hat or hood, wind can make your ears ache, and that is what I can definitely live without, because it keeps me up at night.
What kind of cold weather do you prefer, if you had to choose?
This Week's Trivia
In the American Civil War, there was a Union General named Ambrose Burnside. As beards were big at that time (figuratively and literally), many men had one, including Burnside. His beard was rather "trademark," running along the sides of his head. Why am I telling you this? It's because what we call "sideburns" today was named after him.
Last Week's Polls
Ever thought that the ballpoint pen could be improved?
- Third was a tie between "what's a ballpoint pen?" and that you don't even use pens. I'd like to see your handwriting. I'll bet it sucks, if you never actually write anything.
- Second was totally! If they're spend a little more on crafting each pen, they'd be worth the money you pay for them. Instead, people in Walmart get to hear me ranting and raving about the blasted pens I paid perfectly good cash for and I get angry when I see the pens' display again.
- And first was that it was okay. You must not write that much, or you'd be pissed like me.
Did you ever think that Fallout: New Vegas needed more robots appearing around in the game?
- Third was that there really was more? Damn right there were. You could find them roaming the wastes. They were everywhere. They were even in the middle of nowhere.
- Second was I don't know. I don't know what is so hard about the question. Its quite a simple one.
- And first was Yeah! In Fallout 3, you had few ways to deal with robots, other than a pulse grenade or a hail of bullets. Then, they gave you all sorts of ways to deal with robots or power armor users in New Vegas, yet they didn't put that many robots or power armor users in the game. If you have all this ammo or even power fists to deal with robots, you should have even more robots to deal with. Nope! Instead, we have cazadores and bighorners, who are unaffected.
Did Fallout 4 end up being as great as you thought it'd be before it was released?
- Third was sorta. So-so? Half-and-half? The old classic "eh"?
- Second was that you were totally duped! Good thing you didn't pay 60 bucks for it. Wait, you did? Oh...
- And first was totally! Your 60 bucks was not wasted!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! If you have any ideas, leave them on my talk page!