Apologies over the lateness of this issue, but I was trying to help dad get the tailgate of the truck open, because its stuck shut. It was working fine last week, but sometime during the week I guess it just decided to...not work. I tried everything: oiling it, pushing and shoving while pulling the handle, you name it. I don't want to pull on the handle too hard, because its just plastic (damn cheap shortcut by Chevy) and breaking that off would create a whole new set of problems. Likely expensive problems.
This Week's Trivia
There are some real kooky "old" remedies out there, like these for hair loss:
- Smearing the affected area with fresh cow manure.
- Rubbing the spot daily with axle grease and cod liver oil.
- Covering the spot with bear fat.
Last Week's Polls
Ever had a 180 turn in the attitude of a pet, and they weren't sick?
- Third was that you don't even have a pet. What a sad existence you must have, talking to the dust bunnies all the time...
- Second was nah. Yeah, right...
- And first was yeah! I went out today and there was Felix and he saw me and poof! He was gone! He used to run up to me and rub on my leg! What gives?!
In Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, do you think that there are too many things that give XP when done?
- Third was that you never noticed. Wow. You must have gotten really lost in the game to not notice that!
- Second was that there should have been even more. Like cooking or fixing or making stuff at a workbench or reloading table. Sometimes you don't want to bother with going out to kill someone or pick or hack something to earn XP, you know?
- And first was that it was just fine. And in a "game nerd" moment, I confess that I hear Sunny Smiles' voice in my head, saying, "These'll do fine. Just fine."
Have you ever played a player character opposite your own gender?
- Third was does it really matter? Of course it does! Depending on the game, it could mean alot!
- Second was because the developers made you. I didn't mind playing Jack or Subject Delta in Bioshock and Bioshock 2 (both men), because those were great games. When its a great game, you can totally put that aside.
- And first was because you wanted to. I think over half of my characters in Skyrim are male. What can I say. I have a burning obsession with Altmer men.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!!!