I have two cats (well, actually three, but he's always gone walking around in the wilderness for days at a time and I don't see him), and though all three are siblings, they are wildly different. One sister (named Spot) loves being petted and talked to, really really social. She even talks back in her cat voice. I can have a whole conversation with her, though only she knows what she is saying. She likes going for walks or rides in a golf cart. Her sister (named Grey) is completely different: she doesn't like being petted, doesn't say much of anything, and hates going for rides. Also not much of a social cat, unless you catch her in a rare friendly mood where she wants to be petted. Their brother (the wandering one, named Felix) is also completely different. He's afraid of everyone. He sees you and runs away, unless you happen to catch him in one of his rare moments, like his anti-social sister. Its weird. He used to be such a loving cat, and now as soon as he sees you he hisses and runs away. Both sisters have one thing in common, though: they both hate their brother.
You got any weird pets?
This Week's Trivia
At Monticello (his plantation in Charlottesville, Virginia), Thomas Jefferson grew 40 types of beans and 17 types of lettuce.
Last Week's Polls
Ever told someone the "truth" they asked for, and they got angry at you?
- Third was a tie between "comment" and all the time. I try to get out of commenting her cooking by saying "fine," but mom gets suspicious of that, anyway.
- Second was that they were happy for the truth. Yeah....right...sure...
- And first was only with really temperamental persons. There's a certain saying that comes to mind for that: "flying off the handle." I also wonder how someone made that one.
Have you ever ran away from a tough enemy?
- Third was comment! At least this option omits that blasted "other" that began to irk me.
- Second was never! Last stand! You have 5 bullets, a half-condition kitchen knife, and no stimpaks! Come on, 4 Giant Radscorpions!
- And first was only if you ran out of something. Now you have no bullets left, your melee weapon broke, and 4 pissed Giant Radscorpions! Run!
What kind of easter egg is your favorite?(from WhoeverReadThis)
- Third was stationary. Ever find all those teddy bears in different...poses...in Fallout 3? I think it was the Sewer Waystation.
- Second was dialogue. "There's nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning!"
- And first was interactive. I can't remember any "interactive" Easter Eggs I've seen. Other than one with something you could pick up, like a sword or something.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! LEAVE ME IDEAS IF YOU HAVE ANY!!