I hope I'm not the only one who thinks stores put out "seasonal" decorations too early? I was in a store yesterday and they already had the Christmas decorations out! Its not even Halloween yet! I swear, one of these days they're gonna be puting out Christmas decor in July! At least they hold the blasted "holiday" (which is actually Christmas) songs until December.
This Week's Trivia
In the 1800's, each firehouse had a dog to direct the horses pulling the fire equipment and to alert the pedestrians and vehicles in the way. Dalmations were favored for the job because of their size, health, and stamina. They also got along unusually well with the horses. Dalmations are also born without spots.
Last Week's Polls
Ever gotten "lost" in something you loved doing, so people had a hard time getting through to you?
- Third was that you always snap to attention. Makes me think of a military salute, somehow.
- Second was that you're always in trouble. We'd probably be in less trouble if we could just stop being so immersed. I don't think that will happen, though. It feels so goood to be lost.
- And first was just sometimes. Get lost in a great game and there's cloud cover outside and there have been more than a few times where I thought it was night when it was just noon.
(Disregarding the unreleased movie) Do you think Vault-Tec caused the Great War? (Modified from WhoeverReadThis' idea)
- Third was where the hell did I find this out. I dunno. I think I saw some mention of it on the Great War page? I'm not as "up" on the lore as I should be.
- Second was a tie between yes and maybe. The start and middle of the spectrum of choices.
- And first was no. The end of the choice spectrum! On a personal note, I don't think so, either.
What newer Fallout game had the best content WITHOUT downloadable content?
- We have something that has never happened in the history of the polls! No third place!
- Second place was a triple tie of Fallout 3, Fallout 4, and "all." I liked Fallout 3, but hated that companions could be killed. Why the hell did they wait until they had one health point left before they used a Stimpak?!
- And first was Fallout: New Vegas. Great story, great weapons, great companions, and gambling and ranger outfits I loved and would have adored if they weren't so dirty. You don't even need add-ons to complete the main storyline, like you had to in Fallout 3. Still sort of bugs me that the game wasn't "open ended" after completing the main quests, however.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! LEAVE ME IDEAS IF YOU HAVE ANY!!