I, personally, cannot understand the whole "showcase holes" in jeans. There used to be a time where you wouldn't consider wearing that stuff in public. I've also never been the type to wear those hole-ed jeans. And then you have the kind where they're already got holes in 'em, and you pay and arm and a leg for the pair. If you just have to have jeans with holes in them, why not go to a thrift store and get some for dirt cheap and add your own holes? Like anyone's gonna check your waistband for a label!
This Week's Trivia
There is a kind of mushroom called the Giant Puffball that can grow to over a foot wide and tall. The Native Americans used to gather the puffballs and slice them and fry them like big steaks.
I guess that would be heaven if you loved mushrooms.
Last Week's Polls
Ever had "real life" events (for example: too hot, uncomfortable bed) invade your dreams somehow?
- Third was all the time. Video games make it into my dreams more often than not. Things get really strange when they start to mix (Skyrim with Evil Within, like it was not too long ago).
- Second was that you don't remember your dreams. That's what my mom is like. She almost never remembers her dreams. A less colorful life, if you ask me.
- And first was sometimes. I've had dreams where someone was shoving me all the time and when I woke up it was just the damn bedsprings.
Ever rushed through a quest?
- Third was that you take your time and enjoy it. After playing through The Wasteland Survival Guide inumerable times, I just wanted to get it over with. No examining things, no enjoying dialogue, just get it over with.
- Second was that you just wanted the reward. I just wanted the caps, so I ran through Camp Searchlight and killed everything. I didn't even bother with saving Private Edwards. I hate the location, I hate the ghouls, I hate the radiation and I hate that even with the ambient lighting all the way up, you still have a hard time seeing.
- And first was that it depended all on which quest it was. I rushed through Return to Sender because all I wanted was What's-his-face's Ranger revolver. Aside from the revolver (which is conditional), you run all over the map for so little a reward. The revolver is the only thing worth it.
Say someone walking in front of you dropped their purse of caps and didn't notice what had just happened. Would you...
- Take it and give it to a nearby beggar? You would. Let's just hope they don't go and waste the money on a binge of whiskey afterwards.
- Take it and spend it on yourself, or tap them on the shoulder and tell them they lost it? A tie there, by the way. Alert them quick, because someone might get to it before they could!
- Pick it up and give it back to them? Imagine how grateful they would be. I know I would. The Followers would be pround of you.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, LEAVE THEM ON MY TALK PAGE!