I recently got The Evil Within, and have been playing it. Let me tell you, I am not used to so little ammunition to beat so many enemies. It was real hard at first, but eventually I got the hang of it, and it's actually pretty fun....as long as you don't get frustrated by getting killed by the same damn boss 10 times in a row before you finally find out how to kill him with the least risk to yourself. Hell, the game manual even says that; that you will die frequently. When I read that, I thought, "Yikes!" Although its meant to be scary, I've never really gotten scared about much of anything, so all the blood and guts are more...creepy. Gross. Get me a shower!
This Week's Trivia
When the synthetic fiber nylon was invented in 1938, the company that made it, Dupont, didn't do a press release. Instead, they sent out live models wearing the stockings made with the new fiber (previous ones were made with silk) to over 3,000 women's clubs members at the New York World's Fair, and this paid off: two years later, in 1940, Dupont had already sold 64 million pairs of nylon stockings.
Can't say I'm a fan of stockings, myself. I'd worn them a few times years ago and they made me hot and they itched. I swore I'd never wear them again.
Last week's Polls
Do you like chocolate milk?
- Third was not so much. Did you have a moth fly into your milk when you were a kid, and it grossed you out, so now you don't wanna drink the stuff again? Hey, that happened to me a bunch of times, but I never stopped drinking it!
- Second was that you like it just fine. If its not sweet enough, add more sugar. Mom doesn't call me "the sugar ant" for nothing.
- And first was that you LOVE it! Ever had dark chocolate milk? Its...interesting. Less sugar, more chocolate, if you're into that kind of thing.
What type of "overall plot" do you prefer in the Fallout series?
- Third was finding something essential to the survivial of your community. Don't get side tracked with other quests, now. You'd finally come back with what was needed and: "Hey, where is everybody? I came back!"
- Second was a little of each. "Variety is the spice of life," as the saying goes. And sayings don't get to be sayings if they weren't true.
- And first was revenge. Reminds me of something someone said in Diablo II: "They say the taste of revenge is bittersweet, but I find it to my liking."
Have you ever thought a game had too many Easter Eggs?
- Third was other. I knew I should have left that option out...
- Second was just a few less. Maybe you feel this way about nonsensical Easter Eggs, like Star Trek hints in Skyrim (!?).
- And first was that you can never have enough! Still, even if you have a jam-packed game, like F.E.A.R. 2, where there were Easter Eggs wherever you looked, it can still be so sad.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
THAT'S ALL THIS WEEK! LEAVE ME IDEAS IF YOU HAVE ANY!!