Dad knows someone who doesn't like chocolate milk. He said he tased it years ago and he couldn't make himself like it. It was one of those what?! moments. How could you not like chocolate milk? I drink the stuff almost every day, sometimes twice a day. If you don't like chocolate milk, there's just something wrong with you. You need help.
This Week's Trivia
It was an old household remedy (I have no idea where it came from) to get rid of warts by rubbing it with a slice of bacon, taking said piece to an oak tree, slicing the bark of the tree, hiding the bacon strip behiind the bark, pressing the bark back into place and afterwards it was beleived the wart would be transfered to the tree, as many oak species have gnarly bark.
One of those dumb ideas where you say aloud after reading it, "Man, where did you get that idea?"
Last Week's Polls
Ever thought a game was coded to be too hard?
- Third was a triple tie between "always," "it was a while since I've played games," and "other." Ties are always the hardest to create replies for. Triple ties are harder yet. It should have just kept my typing to myself, now there's gonna be too many ties in the future...
- Second was never. Try F.E.A.R. on "Extreme" difficulty, where you get blown away by one bullet. You'll throw in the towel right quick.
- And first was sometimes. Just so you know: Save up medkits for the boss battle in F.E.A.R. 2 on "hard" difficulty. You don't get any replacements, and the boss shoots bullets like he's got an eternally filled magazine.
Have you ever thought that the voice acting in games was lackluster?
- Third was that that wasn't actually the characters talking? Nope. 'Cause then why does Harkness sound like the Talon Company Mercs? Because they share the same actor.
- Second was sometimes. Betcha you didn't run into The Frightened Woman in Skyrim. Just...ugh. Gimme the mike! I could do a heluva lot better than these "professional" actors!
- And first was Yeah! Irks me just as bad as when you're talking to someone and they sound angry or sad or something and when you say goodbye their ending is, "Yeah, mhm," or "Uh huh." Come on! The devs could at least craft a reply for angry or sad NPCs instead of the same old standby!
What game(s) from the Fallout series do you NOT have?
- Third was Fallout 4. I was quite surprised by this, you know. I'm not the only one who doesn't have the game!
- Second was none of the "classics." The "top down" view can get a little disorienting after a while. I remember that with Diablo II.
- And first was Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. No wonder those pages on the wiki need so much help...
- And we have an honorable mention for the person who voted that they don't have any Fallout games at all. I hope you were joking. Otherwise, what are you doing here?
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week! Leave me ideas if you have any!