I think some games are coded to make you fail, time and time again. I'm not kidding. Like with the "Vegas" version of Solitaire on Windows. I've played dozens of games and because I had the "cumulative" box checked, I ran up over 1,500 in fake debt. The winning rate, currently in statistics, is only 1% for over a hundred games. That's ridiculous. At least in casinos, they have to let you win sometimes, or people will never come back, but with the computer, it can give you the shittiest hands to play with...constantly. Grrrr.
This Week's Trivia
Franz Richter, a 19-year-old volunteer in the Austrian Transport Corps following World War I, was admitted to the hospital suffering from pneumonia. In the same hospital was another patient named Franz Richter, also 19 years old, also suffering from pneumonia, and also a volunteer in the Transport Corps. Both men were born in Silesia.
Talk about weird.
Last Week's Polls
Ever forgot what you were going to say mid-sentence?
- Third was not even remembering what the poll was about in the first place. I love joke options.
- Second was once or twice...but you're not sure. Are you sure you didn't forget something in between there?
- And first was too many times. That reminds me....wait, what was I going to say?
(Not counting New Vegas) Do you think that if Fallout goes on for some 30 years or so, "modern" artists/songs will appear on the radio? (eg. Katy Perry, Skrillex, Muse, etc.) (From WhoeverReadThis)
- Third was that you don't think so, but would like it. Hey, they already have a sort of "rock" playing when you fight someone...
- Second was yeah...but you wouldn't like it. Fallout: Timeline Bender. Where, instead of Frank Sinatra and Big Band, you hear Rhianna and Three Doors Down on the radio. Would twist my mind too much. No thank you.
- And first was no, and I won't like it! Because listening to Metalica and Green Day while seeing 50's style neon lights and cars is...just not right.
Ever thought Power Armor was too clunky?
- Third was that you wore it anyway. It costs an arm and a leg to repair. Remember that.
- Second was because that was the reason you never wore it. Combat armor provides almost the same protection at: lower weight, lower prices, faster walking/running speed, better availablility, and no damn perk is need to wear the stuff.
- And first was that it was just fine. I hated that you have to get a perk to even wear the stupid helmet. Its just a blasted helmet! What sort of training do I "need" to wear a damn helmet?!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week! Leave me any Poll ideas if you have any!