To be honest, here, I prefer mild temperatures. If I absolutely had to choose between hot or cold, I'd choose cold. Why, you might ask? Because with cold, at least you can put on more and more clothes and huddle under a bunch of blankets, but with hot, there's only so much you can take off before there's nothing left to take off, and you're still hot. Ever tried to sleep during a power outage in summer? You'll get my point. Though I'm not calculating you weirdo masochistic people that like to suffer. For you, I'm not going to argue. Just give me Spring, Fall and Winter. You can keep Summer.
This Week's Trivia
I read somewhere that each tongue has a unique print. I'm talking about your taste buds, here. I don't know how they found out; how many people did they take a magnifying glass to? You won't catch me looking in somebody's mouth with a magnifying glass or asking them to make a "tongue print" anytime soon.
Last Week's Polls
What position do you generally sleep in?
- Third was a triple tie (!!) between "on my face," "on my back," and that it was none of my business. For the first, I wouldn't be surprised that you woke up with major sheet marks. You know what I mean. For the second, do you sleep with someone? If so, do they complain to you that you take up most of the bed? I've lost count how many times I've had to hear this from mom about dad. And for the last, hey, its just an innocent question. Its not like I've got a camera in your bedroom or anything...
- Second was on your left side. I never used to sleep on that side, but now I do, due to stomach troubles.
- And first was on my right. When I used to sleep on that side, I found myself (more often than not) on the floor. The left side of my bed is jammed up to a wall, so I can't roll off that way. I guess I have a habit of rolling around.
Is it ever ok to cheat in a game? (modified from StormRider71)
- Third was that no way was it OK. You like to honestly play games. But with Bethesda's buggy games, what happens then? You have to find a workaround, somehow.
- Second was "other." Mostly about how some games you can't cheat. However, if you try hard enough, you can cheat. I've tried it, shameless person that I am.
- And first was absolutely! Now that I've learned about quick-leveling Sneak in Skyrim, I exploit it on Hadvar/Ralof during Unbound. 60+ Sneak in 10 minutes. "Shameful, shameless, sham-er-er," as my mom would call it.
A bunch of bandits just ran up to you! They are brandishing weapons and are asking for your valuables and they'll set you free afterwards. You...
- Third was brandishing your own weapon and trying to bluff your way out. Make sure said gun looks badass/real cool/high tech/uses large caliber bullets, etc.
- Second was another tie, between trying to barter with them to at least let you have your clothes, and copying Cannibal Johnson. Maybe you could do both, now that I think of it. Plead with them for your clothes, and then kill one while they have their guard down and eat him! At least you'll have a "parting shot," so to speak.
- And first was try to take them all on at once. Make sure your gun is loaded/blade is sharpened for maximum effect. Otherwise, I like your spirit.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week! I'm trying italics this time! Post any poll ideas on my talk page if you have any!