I can't sleep on my back: I get a backache. Its not like I haven't tried, but sleeping for more than a few minutes in that position gives me not only a backache, but heartburn, too. I generally sleep on my left side, though sometime I wake on my right. Sleeping propped up against the headboard, too. I used to sleep on my stomach long time ago, but I didn't like the way I had to contort my head and neck to the side, so I'd wake up with a neckache. 'Course, none of this helps with the age-old problem of your clothes and hair out of whack when you wake up. I've lost count of the times I'd gotten out of bed and dad pointed at my hair and guffawed too loudy. "Bed head" hairstyles are overrated. Heck, the ones you always see advertized in women's magazines are not even the way you look after getting out of bed. Its all a sham.
This Week's Trivia
Baking soda is actually the main ingredient in fire extinguishers, believe it or not. For this purpose, you can just douse a small fire with a box of the stuff (make sure you open it first, though). It also extinguishes electrical, cooking, wood, and clothing fires.
Last Week's Polls
Why does hardly anyone contribute poll ideas to me?
- Third was that mysterious "other." You know, I've looked for this mention of "other" in my little-known-facts-books, but I still can't find it. Oh well.
- Second was that they didn't care. You should care more. What kind of person (or people) are you if you don't care about anyone!
- And first was that you had no idea. C'mon! Be creative! They wouldn't have friggin' hobby stores if people weren't supposed to be creative!
Have you ever been in The Great Wide Beyond? (aka, out of the map)
- Third was that you never went out there. It is kind of feature-less. No buildings or anything.
- Second was that you really can get out there? Totally! New Vegas' was more...hmm...entertaining, because there were hills. Fallout 3's was just flat nothingness.
- And first was once or twice. Ahh, but have you gone to the uttermost of the Great Wide Beyond? You start to see multicolor ground (becasue there is no real coding for that area) in shades of blue, white, and silver. I went to the total edge of the Great Wide Beyond in New Vegas' map, and then there was a wall of sorts that I couldn't climb, and just sky past that. I'd always wondered what would have happened if I found a way past the wall and dropped off. The game also runs flawlessly; no lag, no pauses for it to load something, no freezes. I suppose that's becasue there's nothing to load but you and the empty hills.
Who is/was your favorite (more) recent Poll Host?
- Third was a mixture. Get us all in the room and we'll be pulling everyone's hair out before long on who is gonna be Poll Host for the week.
- Second was yours truly. I s'pose that this is 'cause only people who joined after getting their hands on Fallout 4 only know about me. Hey, second place is better than "no place."
- And first was Brandon. Was it the dirty jokes? The lewd conversations with game characters? The odd videos? I can see you, you know, crossing your fingers and praying in front of your PC for me to add this stuff to my polls. Well, its all in vain! It ain't never gonna happen!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
JUST WAITING TO SEE IF YOU NOTICE! LEAVE POLL IDEAS ON MY TALK PAGE IF YOU HAVE ANY!