It must be in some "musicians" ... karma? destiny? ... that they would be famous, 'cause, man, there are some that are so terrible that I wouldn't even pay a buck for their album. Or take it for free. Worse, some of these singers and musicians are played on store speakers, so when you're shopping, there they are blarring in the isles, and it makes me want to carry a gun into the store and shoot the speakers out. Also, just as bad, are the musicians that not only have a bad voice, but then "sing" a "song" (note quotation marks) that's just two or three, maybe four, sentences over and over. You call that a song?! Where's the prose? Where's the meaning? You're just saying two lines over and over!
This Week's Trivia
In going with the "musicians" theme, did you know that Franz Shubert wrote over 1,000 pieces of music during his lifetime, and he only lived to be 31? Some of his friends would watch him writing at fantastic speed, and when he was done with one, he'd rip off the sheet and start a new symphony or concerto.
I have melodies floating around in my head, but they're only one's I've already listened to. I can't make up a new one. It's not like I haven't tried, either.
Last Week's Polls
Ever had a dream so bizzare that you just couldn't believe it?
- Third was a tie between not dreaming and not remembering your dreams. I suppose the two options are almost the same, but there is a slight difference.
- Second was quite alot. Heck, man, who needs LSD or any other psyche drug when you can just dream and there's no bad side effects!
- And first was sometimes. Just a little somethin' to make your day-to-day not so boring anymore; you can remember that wierd dream when things get really boring.
Ever wondered what those lumps and bumps of flesh were on the udders of a Brahmin?
- Third was not knowing what they were. I wonder if you could find a scientist in the wasteland who would study this? At least its better than studying Sugar Bombs.
- Second was that they're benign tumors. Makes you stop and think, "I'm really thirsty, but do I really want to drink that?"
- And first was that they are just lumps of mutated flesh. Kind of makes you wonder what the inside of the udder looks like...
In Fallout 4, you are the pursuer of "romantic interests." Would you like someday to have a game where YOU were the one pursued by characters, rather than the way it is now?
- Third was another tie, this time between liking the way it is now and an option ot turn the flirtations off. You like to be the one who dumps 'em, eh?
- Second was not knowing what you want. You gotta make a choice sometime, you can't put things off forever, 'cause what if the next DLC had this?
- And first was totally! Be a big break from me always pursuing someone, and make it more lifelike. I mean, that's the point of better graphics and dialogue, right? To make it more realistic?
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!