Ever had a dream where you woke up and thought "What the hell?"
I ask this because I had a dream the other day where I woke up and asked the same thing. Granted, I've had dreams of this "sort" before, its no new thing to me, but this one was so out of whack that I just laughed at its absurdity. What was it, you might ask? Well, it was:
I was walking in a house with a brick floor and stucco-like walls, and someone was giving me a tour of the place. As I was walking around I was thinking to myself, "This is kind of a small house for O.J. Simpson. But, then again, what kind of money can he have just coming out of jail?" Then, I went outside and there was the man himself. He gave me a golf club, and then he talked to me as I sorted pink, purple, and white Good and Plenty candies into color-specific piles. I was thinking in the dream, "I don't know what I'm going to do with this golf club. I suppose I could always hit someone with it."
Then the dream ended. Talk about weird. What the hell was that all about? I know that things you listen to and/or read before bedtime can make thier way into your dreams, but I finished reading about O.J.'s civil trial case months ago. (A great book, by the way. Its called "Triumph of Justice," if you want to look for it) Dad said it was stuck in my head. I dunno. I think the mind is sort of like a "junk drawer," in that when you get to the bottom, you start to get into the "riff-raff" and odds-and-ends of dream material.
This Week's Trivia
I'll quote this directly from a book of mine:
The imprint of a leather shoe was found in Triassic limestone in Fisher Canyon, Pershing County, Nevada, in 1927 by Alfred E. Knapp. According to microphotographs of the print, the leather was hand stitched with a finer thread than was customarily used by shoemakers in 1927. Trassic limestone is conventionally dated as between 180 and 225 million years old.”
Sort of blows the whole "evolution theory" out of the water, doesn't it?
Last Week's Polls
Ever didn't like your local news network?
- Third was not watching news at all. I don't really blame you. They can go on and on about stuff that shouldn't even be classified as news.
- Second was that they were OK. Some things they "report" on are okay, but the other stuff drives me wild, like "gun control," and next thing you know, I'm yelling at the TV.
- And first was yeah! No doubt you're into the habbit of throwing the remote (or anything else that comes to hand) at the TV.
What's your favorite house in Fallout: New Vegas (not including add-ons)?
- Third was a abandoned shack in the middle of nowhere. Bad part is that you can't buy decorating packages. Good part is that useless fans and other riff-raff is not included in said decorating packages.
- Second was the Novac hotel room. I wish you could have ripped the boards off the windows. It was too dark in there.
- And first was the Lucky 38 suite. Luxury and a soft, cushy bed to make your friends envy you. Except for those unidentifiable stains on the carpet in the bathroom.
If there was a Super Mutant prostitute, would you...you know...?
- Third was that it all depended on how much it costs. If it costs you your sanity, or maybe a few broken bones, would you do it?
- Second was a tie between "totally!" and having to think about it. I've already thought about it. Ain't gonna happen.
- And first was No way!!! Good you still have some morals. You wouldn't catch me with a supermutant in that way for nothin'.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week. If you have nay ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!