I'm cursed, I swear.
I have found all sorts of junk in food. You could call me the Queen on this, though its a title I wish I didn't have. You name it, I've found it in food. Plastic pieces, hair, wire from pot scrubbers, etc. Not just store-bought food, but home-made stuff as well, even though mom goes to great lengths to avoid having foreign matter baked in. So, at this point, you might say "Why not just eat raw food?" Yeah, but I've found stuff in there, too. Bugs, mostly. Aphids on broccoli, worms in the middle of cucumbers, and slugs in cabbage, even though said food was looked over with a "fine toothed comb" as it were.
It doesn't happen as much as it used to, but I swear, someone cursed me.
This Week's Trivia
You know that eels from both North America and Europe travel to the same place to mate? When breeding time comes, eels from both continents travel all the way to Sargasso Sea, an area in the mid-Atlantic between Europe and North America, where they mate with species of their own kind. Weird, huh?
Last Week's Polls
Ever had trouble going to sleep during a thunderstorm?
- Third was yeah! Must be all the electricity in the air. You're being "amped up," if you get the joke.
- Second was sometimes. When the accompanying thunder shakes the house, that's when you get jolted awake, if you weren't already up.
- And first was nah. Sleeping pills will do that. Or that 4 hour videogame run.
Ever used a weapon the way it (generally) wasn't meant to be used? (using a machine gun to snipe, or a sniper rifle in close quarters)
- Third was a tie (two votes each) between using weapons only what they were meant for and "other": You should shake up your routine. Sniping with a machine gun is a great way ot get noticed by everyone you were trying to hide from and wasting ammo at the same time.
- Second was only if you were caught off guard. I did that with Deathclaws in New Vegas once with the YCS/186 once. Didn't end up too well. I used all my stimpaks. And I had 100 in my inventory.
- And first was all the time! Ever used a 10mm pistol to snipe Cazadores? Or a .50 MG sniper rifle like a shotgun in third-person? The results aren't exactly "top notch," but it was all I could do.
Have you ever had a game's begining cinematic make you furious?
- Third was never. I admire your even keel. Or do you take out your frustrations later in the game?
- Second was once or twice. Bioshock 2 and New Vegas. With New Vegas, I couldn't stand Benny's smug attitude, just like I couldn't stand Sophia's in Bioshock 2. I had to put both games on mute and look away because I would get sooooo angry. I swear I felt smoke coming from the top of my head.
- And first was not remembering. Blast! I thought you people had given up on that option last time! Remember stuff already!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week. If you have any ideas, leave them on my talk page!