I used to find lots of change on the ground/parking lot/store floors (if in a store, mostly by the checkout) when I'd go to town, but since the recession/depression (whichever you prefer to call it), I don't find that much, if I find any at all. I used to find upwards of a dollar (in change), but now I feel lucky if I find a penny or two.
People must be more cautious so they don't drop change, pick up their change if they happen to drop it, or someone gets there before myself.
I wish it could be more like the old days. Who doesn't like more money?
This Week's Trivia
There was an old "remedy" I read about for when someone stopped breathing back in 1911 (remember, this was before CPR was invented) that involved stripping them, sitting them in a bathtub, and pouring ice cold water over them. If they imediately didn't wake up, more freezing water was doused over them.
I guess the idea was that the shock of the cold water would wake them up, though said treatment could also have the potential to give someone a heart attack.
Last Week's Polls
Ever been "too close for comfort" with a poisonous snake?
- Third was too many times. Get the shovel or hoe! Better to not let them multiply.
- Second was Never! Hopefully its because you live someplace where there's no venemous snakes.
- And first was not seeing any snakes where you live. Living smack dab in a city will do that.
Do you listen to other music as you play games, or do you listen to the game's soundtrack?
- Third was my music. I remember once reading about some guy who played rock 'n roll while playing Bioshock. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that one, and that was 9 years ago.
- Second was half and half. 'Cause when you just can't stand some music, you can't stand it, am I right?
- And first was the game's soundtrack. Its a great way to get into the game's world, like 30's and 40's music from the Bioshock universe, or the Lord of the Rings-esque music from Skyrim to make you feel like you're there.
If you let Benny free from Caesar's Legion, he promises to never come back. Do you think he does anyway, after the whole main questline is complete?
- Third was that he stayed true to his word. He better. I've got a balistic fist with his name on it.
- Second was never thinking about that. You shoud. He could come up unnoticed and try to take your empire over!
- And first was that it definitely is who he is. I thought as much. How long will he last, though? If he can steal a costume, maybe, but if he can't change his haircut, he's doomed.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week. If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!