I apologize for the lateness of this issue, but I've had a hard day so far, a bitch of a headache starting this morning, and a sad week.
I was originally going to do something special for the 40th issue of the Polls under myself, but in light of my headache and sad couple of days this week, I'm going to postpone any "special issues" until the 50th issue. If you're wondering what happened: A couple days ago I found a dead kitten and a horribly injured kitten in a box of netting (the kind you use to protect trees from birds) where they had been born, as they had gotten their heads caught in the holes and the dead one was already cold and stiff, while the live one had rubbed all his skin off at the neck down to the muscles and it was infected there. I was able to get him cut free and treated his neck, at which he began to cry most pitifully. I couldn't take care of him (as I already have two cats and mom's dog would have torn him apart), so I left him in a box on a neighbor's doorstep.
I hope dad feels bad about is choice, that the cats "couldn't possibly" get caught in the netting. Shame on him for keeping it out in the open. His color drained when I told him about it, and he was the one to cut the dead kitten from the netting. May it haunt him like it has haunted me.
This Week's Trivia
You know that the human eye can see 33,000,000 colors?
Pantone (a color company) would love to show you them all. At the same time, I pity the people they had for the test: "Can you see this? How about this? What about...?"
Last Week's Results
Ever seen something "celebrity" and thought "I don't know half of those people"?
- Third was not remembering. There that option is again....
- Second was not paying attention. I don't generally pay attention to that stuff either, but every so often I watch a comercial and...there you go.
- And first was all the time. How can they be "celebrities" if no one knows who they are in the first place? Isn't that an oxymoron?
Should Bobbleheads appear in another Fallout game?
- Third was "I guess so." You don't sound too enthusiastic there.
- Second was I loved them! I liked them too. Damn shame that some of them were bugged and didn't bobble. Oh well.
- And first was only if they had bonuses like F3 and F4 did. Bonuses and decoration? Count me in!
Do you think that there is too much "crafting" in the newer Fallout games?
- Third was not crafting anything at all. I tried doing that once. It did not go well.
- Second was a little less and it would have been perfect. The devs apparently aren't fans of the saying "Less is more."
- And first was that there would never be enough! But what would you prefer more? Tons of crafing, or a killer, totally involving storyline? I think I'd choose storyline.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all this week. If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!