Ever seen a disgusting food combination? I'm sure you have. From Walendorf salad (look it up), to watermelon, feta and balsamic vinegar salad (ew), fresh fruit with fried salty food (blegh), to putting a slice of watermelon or cantaloupe in your burger (no kidding), I've seen some of the worst ideas for food. What's wrong with those people that made them? Were they dropped on their heads as kids?
What about you? Have you ever seen a food idea that made your stomach turn?
This Week's Trivia
Did you know that there are about 1 million earthquakes a year around the globe? However, most of them are so mild that no one feels them. If you want that figure in "earthquakes per day" you're gonna have to do it yourself, because I hate math.
Last Week's Results
So, what is it? Are they drunk, or is this "normal young man behaviour"?
- Third was that it was. You wouldn't have happened to pick this answer because you also act this way, no?
- Second was that they were (are) drunk. I also happen to know that they do drugs, as well. Thing is, I don't have proof, just stuff cops would say is "hearsay," so I can't rat on them. =/
- And first was that they are jerks! Good to know that I'm not the only one who hate obnoxiously loud neighbors who play basketball (yellball, by the way they play it) at 11:00 at night.
Are the games on the Pip-boy as good as you thought they'd be before Fallout 4 was released?
- Third was liking some but not others. Alot like real life, eh?
- Second was totally! I still can't wrap my head around that feature. Granted, I played my fair share (more than my fair share, actually) of casino games in New Vegas, but at least you could get some money out of that.
- And first was not bothering with that feature. Because there is so much more stuff to do in games that you don't need to waste time playing games within games, with no added benefits from playing said games within games!
Have you ever thought that the "Easter Egg" was better than the thing that it referenced?
- Third was quite alot. Boy, can I sympathize with you there. I see a refference, go look it up, and find that the movie (or whatever) sucked and I would never bother with it.
- Second was not even knowing half of the things refferenced. Neither do I. If someone says that something's a refference to something I've never heard of before, I just have to take their word for it, because I just don't know!
- And First was maybe. That all powerfull word of "maybe." It can sink ships, start wars, and take first place in polls when you just can't decide on something.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!