I like to read at night, I get to read without interruptions and it makes my eyes tired after a time, so its a two-for-one. However, dad insists that I leave my light on (its a desk lamp clipped to the frame of my bed) after I go to sleep and gets on my case about it, though I know that I turn off before turning in. Its one of those things that you end up not being able to explain how it happens, unless I turn the light back on in my sleep. I tell him "Man, I know I shut the thing off! I don't know how it was on!" It ends up being one of those things that I can swear and swear that I know what I did and he'll never believe me.
This Week's Trivia
You know why your eyes ache when you have stuffed up sinuses? It actually because there are sinus chambers above and a little behind those areas, believe it or not. Aside from your brain, the sinuses take up alot of the area within your head.
Last Week's Results
Have you ever "judged a book by its cover" like I have, and then found you didn't like it?
- Third was not reading at all. Hey, aren't you reading here? Isn't that an oxymoron?
- Second was all the time! If they didn't make the book covers so damn enchanting, we would have never made those mistakes!
- And first was sort of. I know there's some chapters in some books that I love that I hated, though that was more because I hated to see that happen to the hero(s).
Should the Rebreather, or something like it, appear in a future Fallout?
- Third was "Other" and tweaking the thing to add rad resistance or such. Aqua Boy/Girl and Presto! You can breathe underwater! The magic of perks! And I can totally see filters that would decrease rads taken, and as soon as the filter was clogged, the rads would seep in again and you'd have to find another one. I could go with that.
- Second was getting the thing without doing a quest for someone. Last time, I did the quest for the Boomers, and then as soon as I'd lifted the bomber and told them about it, I let loose and killed everyone! It was satisfying to get it off my chest and not be such a goody-two-shoes for once.
- And first was yes! It was a great idea. I had lost count how many times I almost died in Fallout 3 exploring under the water, especially in the sunken half of Rivet City.
Is it just me, or does Preston Garvey look like Lucas Simms?
- Third was that it is just the clothes. Am I the only one who thinks that post-apocalyptic attire looks all the same?
- Second was heck no! Are you sure? Maybe you want to check twice? They sure looked the same to me.
- And first was maybe a little. You never know. It could actually be Simms' twin brother! Only that they got spilt at birth and adopted by different families! It happens!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!