Ever read (or watched) something not for your "age group"? I've read quite a few books that were supposed to be for the "teen" age, but found them quite good. Anyone past that age would find them great. Now, if you're thinking about me reading the "latest and greatest," or watching the newest TV shows, no, I don't follow trends. They go by too quick and its better to go your own path.
This Week's Trivia
Know where the word "quiz" came from? Legend has it that back in the late 1700's a guy bet his friends that he could make up a new word overnight and they were like "Dream on!" and so he ran around the city at night (didn't say which one) and painted the letters "QUIZ" on walls, and by morning, people were puzzled and so the word quiz was born.
Last Week's Results
Have you ever been excited about getting a game, but then you learned something about it, and then you didn't want it anymore?
- Third was Never! Once you set your mind to something, you never quit.
- Second was once or twice. There were some games that I had thought of getting but that was so long ago I don't even remember why I didn't get them!
- And first was Totally! Diablo III joins the games I can't remember why I didn't get them, except that I remember why I didn't get Diablo III!
Have you ever thought that some of the SPECIAL or skill checks seemed like they were for another SPECIAL stat or skill?
- Third was quite a few. Damn them programmers! Wake up and smell the bad speech checks!
- Second was that they were fine. I'm guessing that you like to breeze through dialogue, and so didn't notice that odd speech errors, am I right?
- And first was a few. Intelligence instead of Perception? It should have been Perception! Ugh.
What if the Rock-it Launcher appeared in another Fallout game?
- Third was Other! Mostly about how it now appears in Fallout 4 as the JunkJet. I meant for future games, you know. Past Fallout 4. I guess I'm gonna have to reword some of my polls.
- Second was make it more durable already! I ran up that freeway by the Springvale Elementary, and by the time I got to the end, the Rock-it Launcher was busted. Not cool! Even the Sniper Rifle lasted longer!
- And first was that it was dumb in the first place. I agree. I think I used it three times in my (quite numerous) playthroughs. The junk in the hopper still counts toward carry weight!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!