I was thinking about getting Diablo III recently, being quite excited about it, as I had Diablo and Diablo II before, and was going to get it for my console next time I ventured into town, but I wanted to read some things about it first. Finding and reading about it and how you had to be connected to the internet to play even single player squelched that desire right then and there. I mean, zero excitement and man am I glad I read something before I bought it on impulse!
This Week's Trivia
You know what "fretting" is? Yeah, I know that it's worrying, but the dictionary meaning of "fretting" is that it's the decoration around the base and tops of Greek and Roman pillars! No joke! Go look it up if you don't believe me.
Last Week's Results
You ever had dreams where you think "Hey! Was that a dream, or was it real?"
- Third was once or twice. Not a regular visitor to The Twilight Zone, eh?
- Second was all the time! Great way to make your parents think you're out of it, if you look at them and ask "Is this real?"
- And first was a few times! Ever been in your favorite movies? I 've done that a few times. Its actually a bummer that it wasn't real when it was a good dream!
Would you have liked Fallout: Online to have worked out?
- Third was that you LOVE online gaming. I dunno about you, but online gaming leaves something to be desired. There's no comrades! People just come in and take your hard earned stuff with no guilt! Or they attack you for no reason. Not cool!
- Second was that you hate online gaming. Me too. I thought it would be great, but...see first comment.
- And first was "Eh, 'meh' about it all." Not so great for an enterprise when fans don't look forward to something, am I right?
Do you wish video games didn't take as long to be announced and, later, completed?
- Third we have a tie! Its between "maybe it takes too long" and that you never noticed! You can get wrapped up so much in your own life that three or four years just flash by!
- Second was Heck yeah! I waited too long for Bioshock 2 to come out. It felt like forever. I think what makes it worse is that they give you one or two pictures every three or six months and expect you to be happy with that!
- And first was that they have to make a good game overall, so you don't care. Bethesda makes great games, but with all the time it takes them to make the thing, I'd at least expect them to iron out a few more bugs in the process!
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!