Ever had dreams that you totally thought were real? I've had too many to count. Best ones are good dreams (duh), but then there come on the bad side: nightmares (another "duh") and the confusing, garbled dreams where you think the whole way through "Huh?" and then you wake up in the morning and think, "Was that really real? Or was it a dream?" Enough of the dream was plausible, so you sit there on your bed and try to remember if that really happened the day before or its just some stuff floating around in your head and gets made into a strange dream. What about you?
This Week's Trivia
You know where the word "pedigree" came from? It actually stems from the French words "Pied de Grue" which means "Stork feet," which the symbols used to be for tracing one's bloodline.
Last Week's Results
If you were on the bus with the crazy dude with the knife and the driver who was yelling for help, what would you do?
- Third was getting the guy's attention, then fighting him yourself! You're a better example of humanity than the passengers.
- Second was calling the cops! Hope they get there in time, or you might be forced into the first, which was:
- Finding something to whack the crazy dude over the head with. Briefcases, purses, spike heels, doesn't matter, as long as he's out of comish!
- And for twelve of you, who voted for: smashing the window and escaping, yelling to the bus driver that you want to leave already, or cowering in the corner, if something happens to you, and no one runs to help, I'd call it karma. You had it coming.
How many times do you typically play through a game?
- Third was so many times I lost count! Me too! Most of the games I own, I know them like the back of my hand. And yet, I never get bored of them.
- Second was once or twice. To get all of the achievements, right? Usually how it works with you achievement mongers!
- And first was a few times! Just enough to familiarize yourself with the game so you can talk on a Wikia site and not look like a fool.
What do you think about "wildlife sounds" in the wasteland?
- Third was not knowing what I was talking about. You must have the radio on all the time, or something...
- Second was wanting to see the authors of the sounds already! There's cricket sounds, but where's the crickets? They don't sound too big, but you never know. There could be collosal crickets in the hills that you never see.
- And first was "I love those sounds!" 'Cause nothin' makes it more real than hearing actual, real, nature sounds. If those weren't there, it would feel like somethin' was missing, you know?
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!