I saw a snippette of a video clip yesterday, and it showed this public bus driver in a life-or-death struggle with a crazy knife-wielding guy (this was seen over the bus' interior security camera), and what do the passengers do, while the guy is crying out for help and screaming that the guy's got a knife? They twiddle with their phones (not even calling 911!) and tell him to open the bus door, because they gotta go to work, or that they want ot get off the bus already. Can you believe that? What dumb, self-serving people those were! If is was there, I would have called the cops or outright tried to help the guy defend himself.
This Week's Trivia
In going with the "dumb people" slant, I remember hearing a few years ago, when Lady Gaga was still "new," that a girl that was going to go to one of her concerts killed her cat, drained its blood, and doused her dress with the blood, and then went ot the concert!! Always being an animal lover myself, this was horrific. Paint would have had the same effect! Now she's gonna be without her cat forever. I fear for the safety of those she knows. Watch out, people!
Last Week's Results
If you could choose the overall theme of a Fallout game, which DLC from Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas would it be like?
- Third was Old World Blues! Because nothing is better than SCIENCE!!! Except when its trying to kill you.
- Second was a little bit of everything! "Variety is the spice of life," as the saying goes. But, I have to wonder, is there such a thing as "too spicy"?
- And first was Lonesome Road! The outright devastation, the amazingly hard enemies, the dark lighting, and, last but not least, strangely mutated humans that people will argue about weather they're cannon or not forever!
Should V.A.T.S. be featured in future Fallout games?
- Third (with only 2 votes!) was that you hated it. I hated the bug in Fallout 3 where it would sometimes freeze on you. That was a pain.
- Second was that it needed tweaks! "No, over to the right a little more. That's it. Now up a smidgen."
- And first was (overwhelmingly) Hell Yes! I can't seem to wrap my head around Fallout 4's V.A.T.S. I liked Fallout 3's better, even though it froze on me sometimes.
Do you follow "fashions" from "designers"?
- For third place we have a tie! They were "Let me think about it" and "I'm not fanatical about it." First, how much time do you need? Second, almost the best way to go. Best way to go is have your own style!
- Second was "Are Hanes and Fruit of the Loom designers?" I say "Why not?" Just don't wear slippers and/or pajamas with that and you're cool to me. (I say this becasue I've seen people wearing slippers and pajamas!)
- And first was Never! There was a few seasons back super shiny bathing suits for the ever-appearing "futuristic" fad. And then there was a purse I saw in a magazine that looked like a turned-inside-out potato chip bag and they wanted 2,000 dollars (!!!) for it. I can't blame you for not wanting to follow "designers"!
- And for an honorable mention, we have the four people who always follow fashion, no matter where it leads. I feel sorry for you guys, you have no imaginations whatsoever.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week! If you have any ideas for me, leave them on my talk page!