Have any of you ever totally followed "fashion"? I haven't. If we absolutely went by what the designers did, we'd be changing the contents of our closets every one or two years. I can't help but find that rediculous, you know? You might be saying at this point, "But, hey, you're a lady! Don't you follow fashion?" No, not really. I mean, I do have my own style (which is quite complicated), but it has almost nothing to do with what is currently out there. I look at magazines when the curiosity strikes, but other than that, nada.
This Week's Trivia
Is that really Turquoise in that setting in your ring? It might not be. There is a cheap mineral called Howlite that is often used in such a manner. Its much like Quartz (plentiful, inexpensive, and easy to dye), so it is often used as a subsitute for Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise, Malachite and the like.
Last Week's Results
Have you ever dealt with very shoddy employees and customer service while you were having something done?
- Third was not remembering. It must have been so bad you locked it up in a remote part of your head!
- Second was all the time! Its not like you can complain to Customer Service if they're the ones that you are complaining about!
- And first was once or twice, but it wasn't really bad. I actually sort of envy you.
Do you use mods?
- Third was that it felt like cheating. Especially when you can get stuff that console players like me can't get ahold of!
- Second was not being impressed. I dunno. I've never been in your shoes. I'm not even sure you wear my size!
- And first was HELL YES! Sorta makes me think that if someone outlawed mods, you'd not even play the game at all.
How much do you pay for new video games when you get them?
- Third was something I did not think of! But you can't say that I don't try to think of everything!
- Second was half price! You (and me) get a medal for: waiting so long, and: saving money in the process!
- And first was full price! I used to pay full price until I started to physically wince from the $70+ price tag, then I went for waiting for sales. Or a few years for the price to drop.
This Week's Polls
That's all, folks!
That's all for this week! If you have any ideas for the Polls, leave them on my talk page!